First the negative - it was a bit pricey for the age of the hotel. The bathroom could use a little fixing up.
BUT - that was all over looked because of the service we received at the hotel. The housekeeping staff was very good. When I left notes for extra items (towels and coffee), our housekeeper made certain we had what we needed.
We had come to Guam to be certified in scuba diving. This meant little time in the hotel and early morning wake ups. The second night we were promptly awaken at 4:15 by a rogue Smoke Alarm. Every few seconds it would beep - the battery was low. We immediately called the front desk, who inturn sent up a maintenance person to remove the alarm. We got one hour sleep before we needed to get up to make our first dive time at 7:30 at Fisheye.
We returned to the room after 7 hours in the water. There, we found a lovely gift bag with an apology letter and two hotel gifts (an Outrigger frame and mug). The gesture was very much appreciated.
Everyone was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Outrigger Guam Beach Resort is the preeminent deluxe beachfront resort hotel in the Tumon Bay resort district – an exciting, upscale retail and entertainment mecca that also features one of the best stretches of beach on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Outrigger Guam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Guam Hotel Tumon
- Outrigger Tumon
- Tumon Outrigger
- Outrigger Guam Resort South Pacific