This hovered between 3 & 4 stars until I went and looked at the other hotels to see where I should stay next time. And the Outrigger is the place to be. It's the best spot on the Bay, with the best beach and beach amenities. The lobby is pretty and vibrant, live music at night, even early in the week. The rooms were nice and perfectly clean, but very very dated. Even the beds weren't the latest standard, but they worked. This place clearly caters to Asian tourists; I didn't see any Americans here, only at the Marriott & the Westin. But the breakfast was good and you just can't beat the proximity to the shopping - the best is right there at Pleasure Island! I saw a few reviews that said staff wasn't great, but I would give them 5 stars - everyone was extremely pleasant and worked hard to provide a good experience. Am looking forward to when the new hotel next door is completed - it'll be nice to have something crisp and new to try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Outrigger Guam Beach Resort is the preeminent deluxe beachfront resort hotel in the Tumon Bay resort district – an exciting, upscale retail and entertainment mecca that also features one of the best stretches of beach on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Outrigger Guam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Guam Hotel Tumon
- Outrigger Tumon
- Tumon Outrigger
- Outrigger Guam Resort South Pacific