The hotel is good except the interior design is terrible. Feel you have gone through time warp and dropped back 30 years.
If location sells a hotel then outrigger is value for money. Real quality location.
Certain things really pi55 you off.
If you want a beach lounger it cost $40 a day. Why can't hotel run the beach.
No waiter service around pool. Mega loss of money for hotel
For some reason the designer decided the bottom if the pool would look good in a moss green colour. Wrong. Pool just look dirty.
Other than these and a few other things the hotel is ok.
Funny how the Japanese have no idea how elevators work. Mind you the elevators are out of the 60's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Outrigger Guam Beach Resort is the preeminent deluxe beachfront resort hotel in the Tumon Bay resort district – an exciting, upscale retail and entertainment mecca that also features one of the best stretches of beach on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Outrigger Guam Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Guam Hotel Tumon
- Outrigger Tumon
- Tumon Outrigger
- Outrigger Guam Beach Resort South Pacific