See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2019

I am from the Philippines and I checked out yesterday. Me and my sisters booked an executive front suite king bed with lounge access. We arrived earlier that usual and not knowing the check in is not until 3 in the afternoon. I know I'm at fault because I didn't read my accomodation details. We were already greeted a pleasant Hafa Adai by the staff at the concierge and direceted us to the Front desk where we found out that the check in time is 3 pm. eventhough mee and my sisters were so tired from the flight, we decided to just store our luggage at the concierge and walk around the hotel. When we stored our luggae Ms. Camile the front desk staff who happens to be Filipina also, apologized that we had to wait. She said she found the same category type that we booked and the room was already ready and we can check in. She and the other front desk that have the orange hair was very accomodating. They explained to us every amenities the hotel have. And they even told us to never be shy or never hesitate to call or look for them when we need help. We ate at their restaurant and the food were delicious it's not pricy but it is really good. Manhattan steak house have the best steak I ever had in my life. I love how we just need to walk not even 5 minutes to get to the fine white sand beach that the water is very clear. The hotel is old, the facilities are not good anymore but I had a great experience. It is my first time on Guam and we will definitely back in the same hotel. Thank you very much pacific star!. see you all again! me and my sisters had a great stay!

Room tip: Rooms on the two lovers point side are quieter but the PIC side have nicer view! book an executive floor so you can enjoy the view even more
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
PacificStarResort, Manager at Pacific Star Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Hafa Adai!

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a feedback!
We are truly grateful for your kind words in regards to our Front Office staffs.
We understand that we had aged facilities, but we continue to try our best to maintain and to provide the best customer services to our valued guests.
We are happy to hear that you have a good experience here during your stay.
Thank you once again, and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Pacific Star Cafe is the perfect place to eat and relax on Tumon Bay. The service is excellent. Felipe is exceptional for great care and attention. Marissa, Tina and Ryan do fine, too. The view of ocean and sky is fantastic. The buffet food is well-prepared. Friday the theme is delicious Indian cuisine.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
PacificStarResort, Manager at Pacific Star Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Hafa Adai Donald!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review!
We'll share your kind comments to our Cafe Team and to our Kitchen Team to applaud them for a job well done and to encourage them to keep up the good work!
We hope that you'll visit us again in the near future! Our Dimsum Wednesday Lunch Buffet is also very popular!

Sales Manager

Reviewed February 15, 2019

was having second thoughts about staying pasific star after reading all those reviews but in the end only you can decide what it’s really like, so I went and spend 2nights there. conclusion = good! hotel building itself is an old and used as eveyrbody reviewing, but think about those high prices of other beach front hotels in tumon, compromisable. if you didn’t like the room, you should just tell them and they will get you other room(if it’s available). I was totally amazed by people working there, if you request something, their actions are quick! I will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
PacificStarResort, Manager at Pacific Star Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Hafa Adai, Bagusbali-tky!

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review!
We truly appreciate your kind words in regards to our staffs. It is our mission to provide friendly and helpful services to all of our guests. We will be sharing your review with our team to motivate them to continue to provide good quality services. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again in the near future!

Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

This might have been nice, 15 years ago, but it’s gone downhill and no one seems to be doing anything to stop it. It’s dim, muted, and peopled by guests and staff that seem to have lost all hope. Stay away!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Armadillo of Doom,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review.
We apologize for not meeting your expectations.
We would continue to work to improve our overall guests experience and we hope that we could one day change your impression on our hotel.

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

I great location next door to PIC resort on the water, also close to fiesta resort
Both resorts are also in Saipan.
Nice views from the balcony overlooking pool complex and beach
Directly in the main drag close to all the action of the one main strip all within walking distance.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
PacificStarResort, Manager at Pacific Star Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Hafa Adai, Netvate!

Warm greetings from Pacific Star Resort & Spa! We would like to begin first for staying with us, and for taking the time to leave us a feedback.
Your comments are greatly appreciated as it helps keep our staffs motivated to provide quality customer service to all of our guests. We will be sure to share your comments with our staffs!
Thank you once again, and we hope to see you again here at Pacific Star Resort & Spa!