Upon arriving at the hotel we found out that the parking on premisses was not the greatest. During our stay the hotel was performing maintenance to the hot water for three days. That left us with cold showers at the end of the day. The wifi that is offered at the hotel is not the best. We ended up leaving the hotel to find a good wifi spot. I recommend if you could to rent a portable wifi while your in guam if you intend to use the internet while there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Resort Guam is ideally located in Guam's favorite tourist spot! Our great central location puts you in reach of entertainment, activities, luxury and budget shopping, and a variety of restaurants located north and south of Tumon. Enjoy the view of local canoes nestled in the park during your quick minute stroll to the white sands of Matapang Beach and the panoramic ocean views or dip into the peaceful lagoon and snorkel among the abundant marine life in the Tumon Bay sanctuary. Come and enjoy all there is in and around Holiday Resort Guam, the best Resort in Guam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Resort & Spa Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Resort Guam Hotel Tumon
- Holiday Hotel Guam
- Holiday Hotel Tumon
- Holiday Resort & Spa Guam South Pacific