“Affordable Japanese Experience with food too...”
Review of Benii

Benii
Ranked #98 of 151 Restaurants in Tumon
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten at Benii's restaurant a lot of times. They have a large menu with a lot of options. I would recommend the California crunch roll, the spicy baked mussel (its not spicy), the spicy hamachi roll, edamame, the deep fried parrot fish (perfectly cooked), the seared ahi salad, any of the set menus, and most importantly the green tea ice cream. The service is slow but the kitchen/cooks are fast. Pictures are forthcoming.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I ate here for my BIRTHDAY and I had thee WORST experience of my life. This place has the worst service I have ever seen in my life. They kept on asking me over and over again to take my seats that I reserved! And then they ignored me and my friends and gave more attention to this group of fillipino old ladies! And all the waitress kept talking in fillipino which should not happen INFRONT of customers. The service here at Benii is the worst on guam. The workers here should feel embarrassed of themselves.

To the workers at Benii: learn how to give proper service and to have some respect and when a customer saves something to you, you should not argue with the customer and just say ok. I mean you guys are how old and you can't give good service?

1  Thank Canon1234
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I were quite hungry and eating lunch late. Decided to try a new restaurant and had heard good things about this one. BIG mistake.

The teriyaki chicken had barely any sauce on it and it was BOILED! With the skin still on! It was terrible!! My wife couldn't eat it but I was so hungry that I did. She didn't want to send it back (not within her comfort level), so we paid for two meals but eat only one and wished we had just walked out!

Will never go back there. We use this as a the comparison to all other "worst" meals and it still ranks #1 worst either of us has EVER had!

2  Thank jim r
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our family stops here for a quick dinner fairly often. It is often busy and you may have to wait 10-15 min for a table. Food is good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our family just loves dining at this restaurant. We always arrive hungry and excited to eat our favorites AND we always leave happy and content. Food is very affordable and very delicious for the price. Their menu provides a wide selection of popular Japanese dishes...curry, ramen, soba, saba (mackerel), sushi (Japanese), sushi (with mayo), sashimi, tempura, tofu, salads, fried ice cream dessert and so much more. My family is glad that they expanded because the waiting line used to be so long...now the wait is more bearable. The only downside (which is the reason for the 4-stars) is that the restaurant needs a stronger exhaust. Every time we leave, we smell of the cooking in the restaurant. Nonetheless, we still keep coming back...