“A Pleasant Surprise”

Ranked #11 of 150 Restaurants in Tumon
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Very large portions that easily feed 2-3 people. The caesar salad had a dressing made from scratch, it was quite good. Pizza tasted very good and was filling. The best part was the tiramisu for desert, quite authentic and flavourful. A great place to bring a group of people to share giant bowls of pasta. Service was excellent, staff was friendly. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes Italian food and wants to share food and have a good time.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was not the best spaghetti I have ever had but it was pretty good. The bowl they served me was huge, I will get two or three more meals from the left overs. The meatballs were tasty, as was the garlic bread. The service was excellent, my server always had a smile and was very attentive to keeping my glass full. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Service was excellent, food was delicioso. Something in their spaghetti or pasta that gives a mysterious smoke flavor likeness. The icecream is so lite and tasty i actually enjoyed the strawberry icecream and i'm not even a fan of the flavor, but this one tops it.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is for the Pacific Place Capricciosa. It is near the Westin and Outrigger - not the one near the Marriott.

The food was decent, but at $20 a plate, too expensive. My family and I shared the Capricciosa Pizza (the best part - delicious!), Seafood Spaghetti (my family liked this best), Lasagna (tasted like Chef Boyardee), and Spicy Penne (no taste - the water was spicier than this). It was also hard to get the attention of our waiter at times, but the restaurant was pretty busy near the end of our meal.

If you go, get there early. We came right at 5 and were the first people there. When we left people were lining up.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was recently in Guam three weeks ago, and we ate at Capricciosa Tumon Pacific Place, and we order two different pasta dishes. One is seafood pasta and the other one is fettuccini with white sauce. First the seafood pasta was bland and the seafood was three or 4 slice of calamari rings and probably 3 or 4 mussels with a lot of pasta. I did not see basil in it just like any authentic Italian seafood pasta. It was a little bet okay when i put some cheese on it. Then the fettuccine with a watery white sauce, totally no taste after trying it, I did not go back to it again. Garlic bread, no taste is just regular toasted bread nothing is taste like authentic Italian food. Actually eating here is like eating at olive garden restaurant where almost everything is bland. chef should re evaluate your pasta dishes and read your review and learn from it. This is not my first try, Two years ago i went back to Guam for vacation and try Capricciosa in Agana and nothing change the taste of the pasta dishes are the same. You should taste your food before it goes out.