“Great for breakfast”

Pika's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 151 Restaurants in Tumon
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pika's Cafe serves unique local food for breakfast and lunch. Buy local, eat local, support local!
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Nice spot to have breakfast with the family. Tried this place a few times and enjoyed what we ordered. Nice environment and close to where we stayed. Wait sometimes is long because the restaurant is usually very busy

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The people who work here are super friendly and took me in even though it was five minutes before closing. There is a great spirit about the place. I had a delicious burger soaked in coconut milk (weird but very good) that came with tomatoes and green beans on the burger. Believe it or not, yum! I mentioned that I was going to drive out to Umatac, some ways away, and my server said "oh hey, which way are you going to?". Next thing you know we had a good discussion about which way was the more scenic route, he wrote down the village names on the way since my 4g phone service wasn't working and he put my iced tea refill into a to-go cup! Is that cool or what? I had a great time that afternoon on a beautiful drive and it was because of that nice waiter, Jamon.

I went back the next day for a different sandwich, the BLT steak sandwich, which was okay but not as good as the burger. I had the "not your momma's cake" for dessert and it was very nice. Again, nice people, fast service and good food.

I think it helped that both times I was there after 2:30 pm. They close at 3:00 pm and they are not open on Sundays, opening at 7:30. I hear they are slammed on Saturday mornings for their breakfast service.

1  Thank JenniferSpencer
Reviewed November 10, 2013

After spending a week in Kauai, and being totally disappointed in the food scene, we spent 24 hours in Guam and found Pika's Cafe on Trip Adviser. Our breakfast there beat any meal that we had in our ten days in Hawaii.

Totally nondescript in a strip mall on Hwy 1 near the major hotels (you need a car to get there). It was packed when we got there at 10AM on a Monday. The people just kept coming.

To give you an idea of what a unique place this is, it is the first restaurant that I have ever been to that serves Tang!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

You just have to go try it out..lunch or breakfast, great service and awesome food. Kudos to Lenny & Staff.

1  Thank Plimtiaco
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stopped in for lunch today while visiting our daughter on Guam. Fabulous foods! My salmon sandwich was scrumptious and my wife's black & blue salad was superb.

Don't miss this charm if you are on island!

1  Thank SANDY B