“This Restaurant is closed permanently.”
Review of Singapura - CLOSED

Singapura
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Houston, Texas
“This Restaurant is closed permanently.”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

• Visited March 2014

Anchorage, Alaska
“Excellent Buffett”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We went for the lunch buffet and were very satisfied! The ribs were delicious and they offered many food choices. We also loved the salad bar and banana lumpia dessert.

• Visited November 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Not military friendly”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We were treated very rudely our entire meal. I do not like this type of food so I will not rate this on the food. The waiter was so condescending we left without ordering.

Visited July 2012
Fullerton, California
“Visiting Guam? You MUST try this place!!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The restaurant is in the lobby of the Royal Orchid hotel but I dont think it is associated with the hotel. The food was awesome, my wife lived in Singapore for 10 years and said the food was authentic (from my limited experience in Singapore, I agree) and at a very high standard. We ordered the Black Pepper Crab, Cucumber Salad, and Mea Gorang (probably misspelled) and were thrilled with it. The staff was very energetic and our drinks were refilled very quickly. This is my third visit to the restaurant and I will DEFINITELY will be back!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Scott M
Barrigada, Mariana Islands
“Pleasant, just wouldn't be a repeat visitor.”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This seems to be a more higher end version of what you can find at pretty much any Thai restaurant on Guam.

The food was good but it felt like I've ate it all before. I couldn't get over the smell of the vinyl couches though. It was an ok experience but I wouldn't eat there again.
The braised beef was fine, the coffee ribs were ok, the peanut butter salad dressing was probably the only thing that I liked a lot.

I felt like I overpaid for my food.

• Visited June 2012