“Enough meat to make you explode”

Churrasco Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 151 Restaurants in Tumon
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Tumon Bay, Churrasco offers unique, casual fine dining for everyone.The ultimate dining experience is one that stimulates all your senses -taste, touch, sight and sound. Dining at Churrasco is a fun, interactive event that delights in every way - with great tasting, great quality food and drinks in breathtaking variety, plus exceptional service in a lively, welcoming atmosphere - all at a reasonable price.We're passionate about people enjoying a great meal together. And it shows in the way every dish evokes the vibrant flavors and zest for life found only in the tropics. Every customer is a guest in our home and our hospitality team looks after every detail to ensure our guests are happy.Our French-trained chefs use local ingredients to create innovative food and amazing desserts inspired by their experiences in Asia, Europe and Latin America. And to celebrate the natural deliciousness of meats, vegetables and fruits, nothing beats the Brazilian-style barbecue of our Rodizio and extending through the flavors of the Pacific.An upscale Barbeque and Steakhouse, Churrasco is a laid-back, friendly place where passionate people can be passionate about food!
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Awesome atmosphere, great food, great service, what more would you want? Well it is pricey, will cost you $80 for a dinner for 2 (that's just food and a drink, alcohol will run you higher). The servers come by a little too much (we had our little thing flipped to black most of the time and they still came, kind of defeated the purpose of it). Overall I would only eat here on special occasions due to the price.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Its an all you can eat buffet (unless you go a la carte) and you pay about $35 which to me is cheap considering that's how much you would pay at Outback or other steak restaurant just for one serving. The food is delicious. Husband and I don't go there often only because I spend my time at the amazing salad bar, pasta bar etc (non-meat) I love the bell peppers, breads, mashed potatoes, black beans, grilled tomatoes, cheeses , bread, but he makes up for the portion of meat I do'nt eat because he leaves the salad bar and other carbs alone. It really is delicious and great dinning experience. $35 is not expensive because you get your moneys worth considering all the meat you can eat plus salad bar. They also have grilled pineapple coming around with the meat. Try it, you wont be disappointed and you will leave that place over stuffed.

1  Thank Elise81
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Food at this restaurant was amazing. The atmosphere is a fun one to go and eat with a group of friends. Although the wait staff did not once ask if we needed a refill on our drinks. If we needed something we had to stop them and ask.

1  Thank jleeray
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was only able to visit Churrasco once when I was on island. I took my family out for dinner before I headed back to the Mainland. I live and work in NYC, and I have to say that I was pleasantly suprised by the quality and decor of the restaurant. I had a drink at the bar while I waited for my family to arrive. I was a little worried at first because my original reservation was for six, but quickly grew to thirteen and the place was pretty full. (Island time invites mean you call 30 min before reservations to show up). Regardless the Matre'de, was more that accomodating and quickly pulled tables for us. I was very thankful for the last minute accomodations that were made for us.
We got everone in seats and began to enjoy why we came, the food. There was a full salad bar that had an assortment of green options. I have to admit that I had no interest in it. I wanted to endulge and enjoy the meat. How could you concentrate with all the meat on sticks being carried around the restuarant. There was chicken, sausage, short-ribs and an assortment of steak cuts. The meat was non-stop, plentyful and I probably had way more than my fill. I was on vacation. One thing I was not expecting was they had some decent wine! It is so hard to get a good glass of wine without going to a hotel when your out. The food and the service exceeded my expectations. Everyone was very welcoming and gracious. The manager and the chef of the resturaunt made rounds around the restuarant and even stopped at our table to make sure we were okay. I have to say I was impressed.
Being from Guam, I have to say I'm proud that the quality of food and service has risen on island. And its great to see people who are passionate about cooking and serving food on island.

1  Thank GuamNYC
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Dining on Guam is filled with the regular Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Italian and American Bistro Bistros. One absolutely refreshing change is dining at Churasaco in Tumon Bay. The Brazilian BBQ is a wonderful delight and for anyone who love meat. Just like most Brazzilian Restaurants they too bring out several well flavored cuts of meet that you can portion and eat as much as you look. One marvelous surprise is the ala carte menu. There you will find lamb, salmon, chicken entrées and most specifically the tender well protioned mouth watering duck. The orange claze in the sauce was right on point. Everytime I think of it my mouth just starts to salivate. Definately the best duck I have ever had not just on the island but rather ever in my travels.

I would encourage all to venture into Churassco Brazilian BBQ and try their wide variety of meats, salad bar, and most definately the ala cart menu. Don't forget the duck...

1  Thank BobbyGUAM