“Brazillian bbq”

Churrasco Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 152 Restaurants in Tumon
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Tumon Bay, Churrasco offers unique, casual fine dining for everyone.The ultimate dining experience is one that stimulates all your senses -taste, touch, sight and sound. Dining at Churrasco is a fun, interactive event that delights in every way - with great tasting, great quality food and drinks in breathtaking variety, plus exceptional service in a lively, welcoming atmosphere - all at a reasonable price.We're passionate about people enjoying a great meal together. And it shows in the way every dish evokes the vibrant flavors and zest for life found only in the tropics. Every customer is a guest in our home and our hospitality team looks after every detail to ensure our guests are happy.Our French-trained chefs use local ingredients to create innovative food and amazing desserts inspired by their experiences in Asia, Europe and Latin America. And to celebrate the natural deliciousness of meats, vegetables and fruits, nothing beats the Brazilian-style barbecue of our Rodizio and extending through the flavors of the Pacific.An upscale Barbeque and Steakhouse, Churrasco is a laid-back, friendly place where passionate people can be passionate about food!
Reviewed September 12, 2012

When we visit Guam, we always hit up this restaurant. Because sometimes, it's just nice to have cuts of meat served right off the skewer. The food is quite delicious -- reminds me of Fogo de Chao in L.A.-- and the servers aren't shy so they come around a lot. I noticed there are few (any???) other places in Guam where they have a good salad bar so definitely try to load up on some fresh greens when you're there cause you're not gonna get it anywhere else!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This place is probably one of the best restaurants on the island. The price is well worth the all-you-can eat meat and salad bar. They have a really good variety and I think anyone who goes here will find something to like. Highly recommended

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is one of our FAVORITE places to eat!! Forget the menu and just eat churrasco style!!! The salad bar variety is great! If you eat there for lunch, order a side of bread!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I went there with a group of 5 for dinner on a Sunday evening. We were seated promptly and the service was good, especially considering that we were seated behind a party of 45! The food was good, but I've honestly never had bad churrasco style food. It was a little overpriced for my liking; my bill was $45 and I had 1 beer and ice water. I can never eat that much, so if you do, it would totally be worth it. Next time I would probably just order a steak meal for myself, although it is nice being able to try the different varieties. Overall, great place if you're ok spending a little more for dinner.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Good BBQ, good salad bar. Go with friends at least once a month. You gotta check it out.

1  Thank reils1968