“STILL OKAY”

Jamaican Grill Tumon
Ranked #7 of 138 Restaurants in Tumon
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Jamaican Grill Tumon is in the CarlRose Building across from PIC Hotel
Reviewed August 19, 2016

I like to consider myself a great BBQ critic and I lived in Guam in 2003 to 2010. I recently went back and I was a little dissapointed in the food there. The Chamorro Village (the original) Jamaican Grill tastes ten times better than the one in Tumon. Not sure what they are doing different but they need to get it together.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (584)

Reviewed August 14, 2016

It was okay. I ordered chicken with rice and some sauces and stuff. I dont feel excited making this review maybe because I tried PROA before eating here or might have just too much chicken BBQ in Guam.

Serving is a bit too much for me. I didnt finish all and just ate like 1 chicken and a portion of its rice.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Cool little spot for a meal. The Jamaican style chicken was awesome, and the portions were huge. Great value for the price!

Reviewed August 13, 2016

I was there for 3 weeks and struggled to find places to eat, however the Jamaican Grill was my go to place and I do love Jerk Chicken and Ribs so it ticked both boxes, they do great salads (I did find it hard to find a place in Guam that served vegetable with their meals) plus there red rice was extra tasty.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Tried 2 lunches. One weekday and Saturday. Weekday is not crowded and offer set meal with half side appetiser, fruits and ice-cream! Saturday is basically become a party rooms full of families enjoying their time.

Actually I am rating the other Jamaican grill that located in Dedepo Mall. There is spacious, good for family or big group. If you are looking for romanic place, better go somewhere else :)

Foods are awesome. Price is moderate. I miss the food very much.

Date of visit: August 2016
Christine M, General Manager at Jamaican Grill Tumon, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review! We would love to hear from you on your next visit.
Thanks Again.