“Good Food, Good Service”

Jamaican Grill Tumon
Ranked #6 of 151 Restaurants in Tumon
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Jamaican Grill Tumon is in the CarlRose Building across from PIC Hotel
Reviewed March 12, 2014

It's right next door to the Royal Orchid and upstairs. It's a nice view from up above. The food is zesty and the portions were good. Our server was very friendly and attentive. We had a nice relaxing dinner with Jamaican beer!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

As an islander, I grew up with foods that were cooked with coconut milk including fish. When I found out that Jamaican Grill serves steamed fish in coconut milk, I knew I have found a place like home. The Jamaican Grill in Tumon has the best steamed fish in coconut milk with Jamaican rise and mango tea. This combination is one that my wife and I would always order when we eat there. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Yoichi

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Good food, walking distance, prices are good, staff is friendly and also a take out window outside..

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Jamaican Grill is one of my favorites so it doesn't surprise me when we are always treated with such great servers and of course, the food is always good.

The prices of the meals have gone up, but it still leaves you satisfied and wanting more. Jamango Ribs as appetizer. Boneless short ribs and their fish rice salad for our entree AND you must try it with their curry mayo. Yes, the same curry mayo they use on the burgers, must try with their chicken or even their meats and fish. SO DELICIOUS! We always get it every time we go.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

A really nice mix of local and Mexican food. You won't be able to get there jingle out of your head as it plays over and over but the staff are nice and the price is reasonable.