“Awesome Expeeience.”

Ranked #12 of 145 Restaurants in Tumon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: HARD ROCK CAFE GUAM Est. May 10, 1998 Situated on the edge of Tumon Bay, Hard Rock Cafe Guam is the perfect place to relax after a long day swimming, fishing, or exploring our beautiful city. Tourists and locals alike come to our Cafe to enjoy fresh, delicious, American dishes served in a laidback atmosphere. We are located right next to Tarza Magical Adventure Zone and Water Park and a short distance from Guam Plaza, a popular shopping mall. Follow the 24-foot neon guitar on our roof to a great time. Living Museum of Music History Hard Rock Cafe Guam is about more than fantastic food and friendly service, we also feature an ever-changing collection of music memorabilia from all over the world. From your favorite 80’s bands to the latest break-through artists, our music memorabilia features some of the most exciting pieces of musical history. Shop The Rock Shop® After enjoying a flavorful dinner or catching one of our live events, don’t forget to stop by the Rock Shop®. This is your exclusive source for Hard Rock Cafe Guam merchandise. From classic Hard Rock t-shirts to pins and stuffed animals, you are sure to find the perfect souvenir to commemorate your visit to Guam.
“Awesome Expeeience.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Loved the atmosphere. Loved the service. Met a really vivacious and well mannered waiter Lukis. Wished he was our server. Over all dining experience an A+. A must see attraction for any new comer to guam.

Kenneth G, Regional General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Guam, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear xoxo_Love,

What else can we say…but really a BIG THANK YOU and APPRECIATION for taking your time in telling us that we made your visit a very pleasant one. Lukis was a good catch for us from the beginning. We’re very glad that she continues to amaze our guests like you.

Please visit us again when you get a chance and feel free to even email us for any suggestions that you may have on how we can even better our guests’ experiences.

We look forward to seeing you once more in the very near future.

Regional General Manager
k.geronimo@hardrockguam.com

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Tokyo, Japan
“My family enjoyed meal a lot!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family visited the restaurant in our first time, but we really enjoyed the place. As soon as we arrived, my little child was served with a free coloring book. My kid really loved that. I recommend this restaurant for families, even with small children. We ordered salad, burgers and drinks and all taste good--a good American taste. A bartender, Mark, served us really nice with all we need, no need to mention about free refills. Because we stopped by after a long tour, we were a bit tired. But with great services and atmosphere, we spent a relaxed time. I am sure I will visit there again in my next trip!

• Visited January 2013
Kenneth G, Regional General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Guam, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear pikoblvd,

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time in sharing us your review of our cafe. We love it when families visit us. We find a great pleasure in making our guests relaxed and comfortable especially when they’d been on a long activity. There’s not a better feeling when our guests are happy. We will tell Mark how much you and your family appreciated his performance. Mark will definitely be exhilarated.

Please do not hesitate to let us know when you and your family will be visiting us again. I hope to personally meet you and your family on your next trip.

All IS ONE,

Regional General Manager
k.geronimo@hardrockguam.com
Seattle, Washington
“The most terrible experience ever in my dine-in life.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

First of all the place seems pretty good for a American chain store. Me and my girlfriend waited about 10mins and it wasn't even busy. After sitting in we were giving menus and it was my first time experience at a HRC so it took me a while looking at the menu to see what i wanted, there goes 15 mins and there were servers running around without a greeting and they didnt even look at our table. After a while I began to feel frustrated so I flag down a server and asked him if he was our waiter, he replied no but offers to take our order. We ordered the 10oz burger and a side dish of onion ringthat cost 8 dollars and two glasses of water. After another 20mins the water havent been served and so i was looking for a server again, yet our server thats suppose to come take an order still have not greet us yet. So again i flagged down a random server, he says "what" so I'm like I've ordered water 20mins ago and still haven come then he says ok without any sign of apology. At this point I'm pretty pissed already and then the burger dish came and we shared it after finshing within 15 mins the onion rings still didn't come so again i flagged down another server and i asked if he was our waiter he says yes, so I asked him did he get our order for the onion rings he says hold on let me check then goes to the food servering area and brought a small plate of cold undercooked onion rings(6 peices for 8 bucks wtf ) and said he forgot it. At the end they forced a 15% service charge on the bill. I strongly don't recommand any person there unless you want to get the most terrible service in there..

Kenneth G, Regional AGM at Hard Rock Cafe Guam, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Eclipse2012,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us a honest feedback. We are very sorry to hear about the experienced that you and your girlfriend had at our restaurant. We've already started our investigation and we are taking corrective measures.

What happened was not our standard but occasionally an imperfection does slip by, as it unfortunately did in the case of your visit. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us and we apologize for the inconvenience to you and your girlfriend. We would love the opportunity to get you back into a Hard Rock and see to it that you get great food and experience. If you could please send me your contact information I will get back in touch with you.

Sincerely.

Regional AGM
k.geronimo@hardrockguam.…
Kingston, Jamaica
“Worst fajitas I ever had”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I ordered steak fajitas and cosmopolitan. The drink was good but my fajitas was really bad. The beef wasn't marinated and I couldn't even cut with my steak knife. I went there to get my Hard Rock sweatshirt but shouldn't have eaten there. Never again!

Graysville, Alabama
“One of the worst steaks I have ever had.”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The steak was horrible. I ordered a B52 shot which was supposed to come in a souvenir shot glass and what I got was in a regular shot glass and a apology. If I had been given an opportunity to cancel I would have chosen something else. Two drinks and steak $78.00 I would never eat there again.

• Visited October 2012