“Not bad but not the same as the typical Fridays...”
Review of T.G.I Fridays

T.G.I Fridays
Ranked #14 of 145 Restaurants in Tumon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
New York
“Not bad but not the same as the typical Fridays...”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had dinner here which is located in the main shopping area just next to the DFS shopping plaza. The menu looks and feels the same but the selection is different - and prices are much higher than typical Fridays but not out of line with the rest of the places in Guam. The food was ok - typical Friday's stuff. You will want to sit inside as the restaurant is right on a busy corner and there is a lot of traffic - and a lot of noise! Also - the smoking section is outside....

Service was good and attentive - and note that lokime most other places in Guam they add a 10% service charge. I see this a lot and I think it is because of the vast numbers of visitors from Japan (where there is no tipping) and the servers don't make much. So - be careful when you tip and check the bill - at most places they have already added a tip!

• Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Colonia, Yap FSM
“Best steak I have had in over a year”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I was on Guam for a weeks vacation and after shopping desided one night to have a steak. I live on one of the outer islands of Guam and needless to say, beef is not an option. So I went crazy when the steak arrived and it was perfect. There was a family that was sitting next to me (the place was busy, and customer service was GREAT) and they had two young boys. The boys were such gentlemen I decided to buy them each and ice cream. I don't speak Japaneese, but I know the kids came over and were thanking me. Made me think about my sons when they were that age.

• Visited December 2012
Yigo, Guam
“We walked out”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I'm sorry, but we tried to go one morning when a UFC fight was going on and the place was split up for those who wanted to see the fight. All that aside, we were seated in the "other" section that wasn't watching the fight and nobody asked if we wanted drinks even, and we waited long enough to watch a number of other tables who were seated after us get service and I decided to walk out. They were busy, but obviously not so busy because of the three tables seated after us who got attention that we deserved. When we walked out none of the staff at the entrance/exit even said anything, not even a "have a nice day, thanks for coming". Terrible:(

Visited November 2012
Agana, Mariana Islands
“Bring Back the Pork Chops!!!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

They still have great Food, but they dropped one of their Awesome Menu Item, Thick Juicy/Tender Pork Chops (Famous from the now closed Agana Location).

Visited September 2012
Tumon, Mariana Islands
“Terrible (smh)”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Poor service. Food was horrible. They can't even tell between ranch and thousand island.