“The Best!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Yes.. this is likely to be the best meal of your time on Guam. Be sure to make a reservation at either location!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,210)

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited this restaurant many times during my stay in Guam. It offers amazing local food and the staff is fantastic. The first time I visited, the chef came out and helped us pick out some local dishes. There were also some customers (regulars) sitting next to us who helped with recommendations. Overall a very friendly dining experience with amazing food!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My favorite is the short ribs platter because it comes with a choice of Red rice or White rice and salad with local salsa. There are two Proa Restaurant on the island and one of them is located down town Agana also known as Hagatna, Guam. It has much larger to host parties and other events.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

When I have off-island visitors, this is one of my favorite restaurants to bring them to for a taste of the local cuisine. I always suggest any one of the local barbeque dishes and it never fails to get rave reviews. The price is right and the food is scrumptious! You have to wait a little longer to get your meal but once you do, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Blygoat
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had to wait 45 minutes - we took this as a sign that it was good food. We were not disappointed. We asked our server for suggestions and he recommended the cheapest thing on the menu - a trio sampler of the barbeque. This is a rare bit of honesty in the restaurant world. It was excellent - slightly upscale for barbeque, very moist and tasty! I recommend !