“Best restaurant in Guam”

PROA Restaurant Guam
Ranked #2 of 152 Restaurants in Tumon
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I've travelled to Guam for business about 6 times in the last couple years. My biggest disappointment has been the quality of restaurants on the island. Until I was introduced to Proa. I enjoy the food here and make sure I eat here at least once a trip. I've had some where I've eaten twice here in a matter of days. Good food and service. It can be a wait to be seated if you don't have reservations.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,185)

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Chef places a spin on dishes that are familiar but it gives it a great new way to enjoy it. Food was very good but the desserts are killer! Make sure you leave room for that, it's their forte.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Love the food here. Never have had a bad meal here. Price is reasonable and service good! Deserts are also very good here. Hard for me to get past the Hawaiin Rib eye but when I have everything else has been great as well.

1  Thank MatthewSurawski
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Had the BBQ combo and clamari stack. Eh.....I make better barbeque anything than this place. Meat was tough--chicken was just ok. Calamari was adequate but for $10...just acceptable. Wouldn't waste my time nor money again. Service was friendly but server never came back to ask about our meals.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great food and friendly staff. Very small restaurant so make reservations EARLY but they do take walk ins. Make sure you stay for the desserts...!!!!