“FANTASTIC!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Osaka, Japan
“FANTASTIC!!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went there around 13:00. We didnt need to wait for a table. We ordered the day's special menu( I don't remember the name, sorry). Chiken was SO huge. Thats why, until having our plates take a long time but taste was much worth that. Chiken was a little too much pepper on the top, but taste was really good. My order was beef with mash potatos and some vegies. Mash potato... this was super tasty!!! Also, staff were very friendly and very considerate. Proa is the best restaurant in Guam!!! You can get there by taking a red bus. After you get off it at PIC hotel, just walk forward like 5min. Secound store is comming soon near the Chamorro village.

• Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Tokyo, Japan
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Recommended by a friend, Proa was a pleasant surprise! I have been to Guam so many times and never tried this little restaurant right next to the beach I usually hang out at. Glad I finally did. The food was great, the portions were big and the staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely my best dining experience in Guam to date! Highly recommend this place!

• Visited July 2012
Shanghai, China
“Yummy, long wait, some tables went empty.....”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Ok, I'll get this off my chest first. Yes, the wait was long. They said an hour and it was an hour. No bar to wait at but they did serve us drinks while we waited. We waited in a chair directly across from the dessert display case which was full of amazing cakes. That said, I'll start with our dessert, which was the sampler plate - delicious! It included a chocolate brownie, mango brûlée, banana coconut encrusted fritter & some cookies. Now that we have had the sampler we will definitely go for a slice of cake & I say we because the pieces are huge. Definitely share size.

After drinking so much during the wait & ogling desserts we decided to have a light dinner (to save room for the desserts!). Our appetizer was the beggars purse; a crepe filled with poke. Very tasty. And for dinner we shared the lobster- delish! It was a special so might not be available every evening.

A tip, our hotel conceriege told us Pora didn't take reservations (thanks Marriottt) but the waiter told us they do. What can happen is the reservations list fills up and then the dont take any more. So give them a call and try for a reservation. Otherwise show up and wait but it will be worth it.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank TokyoKat
Guamuchil, Mexico
“Delicious Authentic Chamorro Food!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is an upscale Chamorro restaurant. Great place to try red rice. The service is great and food is excellent!

Visited May 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Valentines Day”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Was hoping to have a view as this is very close to Ypao Beach. We went here for Valentines day. I expected it to be busy, so we had reservations. It is a very tiny yet cozy place. I got grilled tuna, it was "okay". Husband got a steak and it was "great". I think I should have just ordered something else as everyone here (military & local) really loves Proa. The carrot cake was DELICIOUS! There was also a white wine that I fell in love with, however I have forgotten the name. If you are stationed here in Guam - you gotta at least try it once. I have noticed they are building another location in Hagätña where TGIFridays used to be. Enjoy!

Visited February 2012