“Birthday Party”

Ranked #5 of 135 Restaurants in Tamuning
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We went for a birthday party and we were the last of the group to arrive and the first to get our food;) Go Figure. But, this is as good an Outback as you'll find. I've ate this location once before and the food has been good both times. I would say it's managed well and the wait staff is pretty good. We honestly don't go to the major chain restaurants on Guam simply because there are so many others to try and we can always go to a chain when we move back stateside. No offense to Outback, because like I said, I've been to many Outbacks, and this is a good one.

1  Thank Dustin R

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Service is a bit slow, food is good, but a bit pricey, nice cold beer always available. Bar seems to be the main attraction when you enter, but as I have said food is good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The kids love this place & so do we. The food is always excellent and service is friendly. We love the cheese fries and their bread. I had the Victoria fillet and it was juicy and delicious. My husband had the ribs and he wiped it out.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you like steak, Outback is one of the places to go. It is typical of Outbacks all over the country, but you can usually count on decent food. On our last visit the steaks were excellent and the service was very friendly. There is not much atmosphere, but then it is a steak house. Very popular with Japanese tourists.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

A naval ship with shore leave pulled in on the weekend, so needless to say, no matter the eatery, you were going to have one heck of a wait! The staff was really good at keeping those waiting in the loop for a true time frame for a table. The food is the same wherever you go - so you know what to expect. The service was excellent though - far above any other outback steakhouse I have ever been to.