“New Year in Guam”

Days Inn Guam-Tamuning
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Tamuning
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This hotel is an excelent. Its location is not touristic center but all deals in Guam are no far. 15 minut to beach by walk or 3 minutes by a car. Rooms are very clean and service is quick and perfect. Stuff is very friendly and helpfull. At hotel is automatmachine for ice, hot and cold water for drinking. Bistro at hotel has good Sunday brunch. Hotel has a lift. Hotel has no swiming pool but hotel has agreement with other hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms has balcony. I preffered view to no street.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
sunardi l, General Manager at Days Inn Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Hafa Adai JanJonas,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Days Inn Guam.
It's been a great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us!

Here at the Days Inn Guam, we firmly believe that it is our duty to provide our guests with a warm and highest level of hospitality service throughout their stay.

Again, many thanks for recommending us and sharing your experience during this past trip. We look forward to seeing you again in near future and please feel to email me at lisunardi@daysinnguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

our family gathered from US, Manila & Guam for 10 days. this was one of few available vacancies but we were satisfied. location was good for us. staff very helpful, esp. Glenna (who managed to "bother" me until I paid bill--they collect in advance, not on check out--with such a big smile that she never really bothered me). "coffee shop" on premise was abhorrent --we drove to nearby McD or Perkins for breakfast. convenient to airport. not sure about relation to ramada, but is "sister" to Aqua, just down road. 'free high speed wi-fi" ranged from marginal to absent.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Scoot C

Hafa Adai Scoot C.,

Greetings from Days Inn Guam! We appreciate your review and pointing out the convenience of our hotel location and amenities.

We look forward to welcome you back home again in near future. Please feel free to contact me at lisunardi@daysinnguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Hotel is close to the airport and is linked somehow to the Ramada which is the other airport Hotel. The van that picked me up and dropped me off at the airport was marked Ramada. The rooms look clean and impressive upon entering but upon closer inspection my first room has bugs running on the floor, I squashed some and left them in a tissue for housekeeping to show management. I asked for another room, which was on the louder street side, but you could see the airport in the distance, and at least people and cars milling about. In my second room I did not discover a bug until 11am the next morning and again I left that on the sink for the housekeeper. I asked one of the maids how often they fumigate the hotel and explained my bug problem, she acknowledged the building is getting old and it is a problem, and the owners only have it serviced every three months. The front desk staff ran from very friendly to perfunctory depending on whom you spoke too. The restaurant at the hotel while not always open did serve a local food buffet for lunch and it was locals that ate their. They do allow late check out for 20.00 till 3pm but after that they wanted a full night rate that was higher than I paid to begin with. I found myself sitting in Guam airport from 3pm till my flight at 11pm. The atrium style of the hotel is strange in that the bottom floor is a driveway and parking lot so sound comes into your room for all angles. The bed was comfortable, and they had basic TV. There was mold in the bathrooms and the shower fixture looked almost exactly like those on the Original Queen Mary that was built in the 1930's. If your into ghost hunting the first floor parking lot is very active, and the mini mart across the street is an interesting experience. They do have a few PC's for people to use in the lobby which was a nice touch. Overall as long as you keep your luggage zipped up, it is a very well priced value for a night in Guam.

Room Tip: I saw rooms on both sides of the hotel. They are pretty much all the same. The street side rooms hav...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
sunardi l, General Manager at Days Inn Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Hafa Adai Michael T,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Days Inn Tamuning Hotel.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your desired level of service during your recent stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us so that we may review and improve our processes to provide a better service experience for our guests.

Here at Days Inn Tamuning Hotel, we strongly believe that it is our duty to provide all our guests with a warm and high level of hospitality service throughout their stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at lisunardi@daysinnguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 30, 2013

You get exactly what you'd expect from a Days Inn: a comfortable, reasonably-well-appointed and clean room, and a good price. This place is perfect for the traveler who doesn't care to be in the midst of the tourist scene on Tumon Bay. It's just a short hop from the airport, so it's a good place to stay if you have an overnight layover.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the street.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank mwhitespn
sunardi l, General Manager at Days Inn Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Hafa Adai Mwhitespn,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Days Inn Tamuning.

Here at the Days Inn Tamuning, we firmly believe that it is our duty to provide our guests with a warm and highest level of hospitality service throughout their stay. We strive and work hard to keep our reputation as "The Best Value Under the Sun"

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 9 days, my last time in guam I stayed at the hilton and I must say besides having the beach out side your door the days inn was way better... the rooms where the same size but I had a microwave here which came in so handy and the service was far beyond my expectations! Theres a store right across the street for anything you need and the beaches are just a five minute drive. They had free wifi, long distance calling and a great restaurant down stairs. Like I said it was better than staying in the hilton and it was 3 times less! I will most definitely recommend this place and I will be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2013

Hafa Adai RobertE,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Days Inn Tamuning.

Here at the Days Inn Tamuning, we firmly believe that it is our duty to provide our guests with a warm and highest level of hospitality service throughout their stay. We strive and work hard to keep our reputation as "The Best Value Under The Sun"

Reviewed August 29, 2013

A neat building that outwardly was clean. Stone floors shone. Doors really nice. However, cock roaches... and plenty of them. They were crawling on me in bed. located conveniently near airport but in an almost industrial setting. As a result, noisy.. with trucks and busses.

Too damn bad. Somebody works really hard to make this place nice. Things really shine. The stone floors were amazingly bright. Bugs and noise, however, spoiled the stay

Room Tip: Ask for something quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bruce M

Hafa Adai Bruce M,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Days Inn Tamuning Guam.

Please accept my sincere apologies for failing to meet your expectations. Unfortunately, the tropical climate are very appealing to these little critters. Please rest assured that we do utilize the service of a professional fumigation company on a regular basis.

Here at Days Inn Tamuning, it is always our objective to offer quality accommodations with services and products that exceed our guest's expectations. We look forward to ensuring that your next stay with us will be an enjoyable one. Please feel free to contact me at lisunardi@daysinnguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The Days Inn Guam is minutes from the Guam Airport and provides free transfers. In my reservation I did not indicate my flight or time I was arriving so I had to call them for a pickup. The room was large, bed comfortable, bathroom clean. I don't know if there is breakfast facility as I checked out early. The seeming industrial location has nothing to offer, no nearby restaurants. I did notice a small grocery store across the street when leaving. The area seemed desolate that one was uncertain if one would want to be out and about. But for an airport overnight it was fine.

• Stayed: July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tamuning
Wyndham Garden Guam
Holiday Resort & Spa Guam
Verona Resort & Spa
Verona Resort & Spa
#17 of 20 in Tumon

Been to Days Inn Guam-Tamuning? Share your experiences!