“Local Island Burgers”

Meskla Dos - Upper Tumon
Ranked #3 of 146 Restaurants in Tamuning
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 9, 2017

The burgers here are awesome! They certainly know how to prepare an outstanding burger. If you're a visitor on the island, you owe it to yourself to drop in and try their food. KMark is just a hop-skip-and-a-jump from this place so what more can you ask for.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Excellent Burgers, especially if you like a little spice. Onion rings are great with a side of spicy ranch. Only problem is it's not the biggest place, and it gets quite crowded. Be prepared to bum rush a table when one opens.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

The food is very good and we were treated very nicely. Very popular spot and usually quite crowded. A good selection of different burgers and sandwiches . I try to go here every time I'm on Guam

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Food is average at best, and when ordering my patty medium, I got a well-down, dried out patty. The shrimp burger however, was the highlight of my meal, hands down the best part of my meal. Service was mediocre, servers were very rude and rolled their eyes when I asked for an extra lemon slice for my water. Has potential to improve in these areas, and I hope to be able to come back again to some better service.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Great burgers! Some really creative and hearty novelty burgers too (grilled cheese sandwich buns!)

The shrimp burger is excellent as well. If you’re craving good CHamoru style BBQ get any of the BBQ plates. Their smoked dried meat is the best