“Fun place”

Meskla Dos - Upper Tumon
Ranked #3 of 146 Restaurants in Tamuning
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

The food is very good and we were treated very nicely. Very popular spot and usually quite crowded. A good selection of different burgers and sandwiches . I try to go here every time I'm on Guam

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Food is average at best, and when ordering my patty medium, I got a well-down, dried out patty. The shrimp burger however, was the highlight of my meal, hands down the best part of my meal. Service was mediocre, servers were very rude and rolled their eyes when I asked for an extra lemon slice for my water. Has potential to improve in these areas, and I hope to be able to come back again to some better service.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Great burgers! Some really creative and hearty novelty burgers too (grilled cheese sandwich buns!)

The shrimp burger is excellent as well. If you’re craving good CHamoru style BBQ get any of the BBQ plates. Their smoked dried meat is the best

Reviewed October 3, 2017

So the place looks like a little fast food stop but the burgers are truly amazing. Visiting Guam on a ship and this place came out top on TA, I was not disappointed.

Would highly recommend the Spicy burger, the sauce is a reduction of hot peppers and coconut milk and is very very good

Reviewed September 24, 2017

I've been here numerous of times. The food is always great, but the service was always average at best. However, i went there last night and was completely annoyed. I've worked in the F&B industry for 6 years and I understand it gets tiring at times, but NEVER EVER show it. The lady was talking with her co-workers behind her for a little bit, while I was in line ready to order. I didn't really mind, even though the conversation wasn't important because they were laughing. Anyways, when the lady took my order.. she didn't say hi or anything.. SHE LITERALLY JUST RAISED HER HAND TO ME.. as if she's telling me.. "go ahead, what do you want" kinda attitude"...what a greeting. Then when I was inserting my card, she was looking at the machine intently when I it came to how much I wanted to tip. I just found that very rude.. Like why am I going to give you a tip for horrendous customer service?! I'd give one star, but the food was good.