All reviews front desk great customer service the hotel manager dining table sitting area ypao beach living room complimentary shuttle the entire staff enjoyed my stay comfortable stay convenience store mini fridge hot water the shuttle driver tumon bay hotel shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2017

I have to admit that my experience at the Wyndam Garden Hotel in Guam was fabulous. I have travelled the world and the Girls at the front desk are awesome. Alisha and Olive were super sweet and nice everytime I came in the door. It made me feel importand and appreciated. The room was so clean and the complimentary bottled water is refreshing....

Great Job to then Management on down the line.

Room tip: West side is best
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
sunardi l, Owner at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Hafa Adai Matthew M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Wyndham Garden Guam. It is a pleasure to know you have enjoyed your recent stay with us and satisfied with the level of service rendered by our hardworking team members.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome and serve again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

the best thing about this hotel.. is that they have good costumer service and great workers.. its clean and have a yard to kick back and bbq and just hang out.. and there a pool also... so advisor I would choose to stay at the Wyndham hotel a great place to stay in.
so if u ever travel to guam chek at the Wyndham hotel and feel free to call the hotel and book a room.. ask for
Matt , Jason N Char

p.s one love
Jess

Room tip: Pent House
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hafa Adai Nixcynemin N,

It is a delight to know you had an enjoyable stay and all of us appreciate your kind compliments for the team’s service.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to see you again soon and please feel free to contact me at sli@wgguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful, especially Char who was always so upbeat. The room was big and comfortable; there was a sitting area separate from the bedroom. There is a microwave in the room so it is convenient to heat up your food. However, they did not clean the room and change the sheets and towels for the two nights I stayed there. They have free shuttle service to some shopping areas and the beach, just inform the front desk which drop-off and pick-up schedule you want to take. This made it easy to get around to these places, especially because going by taxi is quite expensive. But make sure you check with the front desk which schedule they are running because sometimes they cancel the shuttle when the driver is not available. The older local shuttle driver (I forgot his name) was also very nice and friendly and gives good information about Guam. There is a souvenir store in the hotel and a convenience store in the building next to the hotel so it is convenient to get some drinks and snacks. There is also a Vietnamese restaurant in the building next door which serves authentic Vietnamese food in case you don't want to eat at the restaurant in the hotel. Overall I had a good stay at the hotel.

Room tip: Check-in time is 3pm but if you are a Wyndham card member they can do an early check-in at 12pm without extra charge.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank JojoC147

Hafa Adai Jojo C,

Thank you choosing to stay at Wyndham Garden Guam and taking the time to write this review. It is a delight to know you had an enjoyable stay and all of us appreciate your kind compliments for the team’s service and facilities.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenienced caused by our housekeeping department and I will ensure such incident will not reoccur again. I have also personally spoken with my Guest Service Manager to make sure our driver are always on time for pick up and drop off at designated schedule time.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Whenever we would like a night out, The Wyndham is always a great choice. Friendly and efficient staff, great breakfast restaurant. the only thing I would change would be to have the convenience store open regularly. Sometimes, the store hours say it should be open but its not.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Hafa Adai Jjm0528,

Thank you for recommending Wyndham Garden Guam on TripAdvisor. It is a great pleasure to note your satisfaction with the overall experience during your recent stay with us.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I will personally relayed your comments to the convenience store owner. We are honored to have you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2017

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
sunardi l, Owner at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017