“Excellent staff”

Wyndham Garden Guam
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Tamuning
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We brought our school glee club to Aqua suites and the staff there was very accommodating. The kids enjoyed their stay there. Good job aqua suites for making our kids feel comfortable. We are definitely considering to stay there again to make our school trip more comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
sunardi l, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hafa Adai Jfjimeno2000,

Congratulations on another successful performance on the recently concluded Tumon Bay Music Festival! The Saipan Glee Club is really amazing and thank you for serenating us with the children beautiful voices.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. Best wishes to everyone and we look forward to see you again in near future!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Hotel rooms were clean but pool area and exercise area were less than desirable. I had a message on the 19th and did not receive it until I checked out the reason I did not get the original call was that the phone wasn't working.

• Stayed: February 2014
sunardi l, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Hafa Adai Daisy R.,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the telephone problem you have encountered. . Rest assured I will follow up with my maintenance and housekeeping managers to ensure such incident does not reoccur.

We are also in the process of upgrading our pool and we have just recently include a covered barbeque area for our guests in the grassy area right next to the pool. Our new fitness center is not quite complete yet as we are still awaiting the shipment of the floor carpet and equipment.

Thank you again for your review and comments. Please feel free to contact me directly at sli@aquaresorts.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

The Manager of this hotel by the name of Matthew Martin, is supper there was a small problem at Days In here in Tamuning, that I am staying at and he took care of the problem right away he is outstanding and his customer service is World Class number 1. His hotel is clean and I will stay at this hotel everyday time I come to Guam, I was very please with this hotel and Mr. Martin, Thank you Sir for your world class customer service.

Room Tip: Travelers staying at this hotel will be very please, breakfast was outstanding
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Hafa Adai Neal F.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Aqua Suites Guam and bestowing us with such high accolades on our customer service.

Here at the Aqua Suites Guam, we firmly believe that it is our duty to provide our guests with a warm and highest level of hospitality service throughout their stay. I am delighted to hear that Mr. Martin was able to take care of your problem and provide you with an outstanding customer service.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to see you again soon and please feel free to contact me at sli@aquaresorts if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

the hotel staff at this hotel are top notch. I am with an airline crew of about 20 people and the staff and manager Matt have made sure our every need has been taken care of. They have went above and beyond great customer service!! I would advise anyone traveling to guam to stay here 5 stars

Room Tip: the rooms are all very nice
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
sunardi l, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Hafa Adai Marcus J.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Aqua Suites Guam.
It is a great pleasure to know you and your colleagues have enjoyed your stay with us and we took good care of you.

I am very delighted to read that you are satisfied with the level of service rendered by our hardworking team members and I will share your compliments with everyone. Here at Aqua Suites Guam we treats all our guests as family member and it's our duty to take great care of them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. Have a safe flight home and we look forward to see you again soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 31, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Perdus E

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was my first trip to Guam for a holiday by myself, and I picked this hotel for the price and location. What I didn't realize was that despite the walkable distance (about 20 minutes, which I'm used to) to the beach, the lack of sidewalk on that part of the road made it very difficult to walk, especially at night. Luckily, it turned out that the hotel offers a shuttle service to and from certain locations (like Ypao Beach and even the main strip) every three hours; and if you ask nicely, they can make exceptions, too. The last shuttle each day is at 11pm, so any later than that you'll have to get a cab (I got a Korean cab number and it cost me $11 to go from the strip back to the hotel). They also have airport pickup service, but I didn't use it this time as I had a lift.

I arrived at the hotel at about 7am after a red-eye flight from Hong Kong. The receptionist told me I would be charged an extra fee if I were to check in before 3pm, but later on I bumped into the friendly hotel director who was more than happy to let me move into an available room. Alas, there wasn't one, but the director then decided to let me have one of the two large VIP rooms on the top floor -- for all four nights of my stay! He even personally escorted me to the penthouse suite as it was their policy.

There was no glamorous view since the hotel is only four floors high, but I could still see a good part of the area; plus there was a table and a recliner on my own large balcony! The place was clean, and there was a dedicated TV plus air-conditioner for the living room and the bedroom each. My only complaint would be that the wi-fi signal in my bedroom was very weak, but it was OK when I sat in the living room. Oh, and the wi-fi's free.

There were days when it kept pouring down, but the small hotel had the essential facilities to keep me going: a basic spa (I had a shiatsu plus foot massage and they were good), a restaurant (food was good, nothing fancy though) and a convenience store that stayed open until 2am each day. I would, without a doubt, use this hotel again in the future, regardless of the room type. Great service and great value are what matters the most.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Hafa Adai Richardlaihk,

Thank you for recommending Aqua Suites Guam on TripAdvisor. It is a great pleasure to note your satisfaction with the overall experience during your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that our weather was not too cooperative during your visit but happy to hear that you have utilize our complimentary shopping malls/beach shuttle services during your stay with us.. Thank you for patronizing our restaurant and newly opened spa.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are honored to have you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Aqua Suites is the best on Guam!!! The location is safe. The atmosphere is great. Their staff are very friendly and welcoming!! The rooms are cozy and the beds are comfy!!! The front desk agents are very helpful! They provided me with all the information I need to know about Guam. I'm really enjoying my stay here and I would love to stay here for as long as I can!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Hafa Adai Aeries17,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are honored to have you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sunardi Li

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tamuning
Hilton Guam Resort & Spa
Holiday Resort & Spa Guam
Hyatt Regency Guam
Hyatt Regency Guam
#4 of 20 in Tumon

Been to Wyndham Garden Guam? Share your experiences!