Run down. Poor location. First room I was checked into had a terrible odor, most likely a strong cleaning solution, I could not tolerate it from the moment I walked into the room. I asked for another room and was given one on the 2nd floor. Dirty floors, smeared in places, looked like crushed roaches... yes and there were roaches, plenty of them. I slept with lights on thinking they wouldn't venture out as bad. Bathroom sink had fixtures that were badly rusted, a tickle of hot water. Shower had no water pressure and hot water went in and out from cold to hot, hot to cold, back and forth. Two bath towels, two washcloths, one badly frayed and once may have been white and no hand towels. Bed was the hardest bed I have ever had the displeasure of sleeping on. I put the a/c on very cold and high but it did little to cool the room. As soon as it was daylight, I contacted another hotel in the area and was given reservation and I checked out. I've stayed in many Ramada properties in the past. It is a shame the Ramada brand is attached to this one. For the price, it still is terrible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Garden Guam is conveniently located near the airport and close to Guam's tourism and business districts, including the popular Tumon Bay. This 144-room all-suite hotel offers comfortable studios and suites ideal for business or pleasure. Come find paradise, history, and culture in Guam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyndham Garden Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel And Suites Tamuning
- Ramada Hotel Tumon
- Ramada Hotel Tamuning
- Wyndham Garden Guam Tamuning