“Mediocre service even when restaurant is not busy!”
Review of Table 35

Table 35
Ranked #2 of 124 Restaurants in Tamuning
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Table 35 brings a new level of dining to Guam. A perfect combination of spectacular food and unique ambiance that is both sophisticated, yet warm and comfortable. Open for lunch and dinner, experience our fusion of American and Asian cuisine using only the freshest ingredients, sourced locally whenever possible. Daily specials available. Live music every Friday and Saturday night. Upstairs space available for private functions.
Barrigada, Mariana Islands
“Mediocre service even when restaurant is not busy!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We had dined before at Table 35 and they didn't disappoint, except for today. We came in for a late lunch (1:45) and there were only 2 other groups at the time. A couple with a child came in about 10 minutes later than we did. We were seated way ahead of this party, and ordered ahead of them. They got their food about 5-10 minutes before they served ours. I don't mind if our order was much different or took longer to cook, we just ordered sandwiches and an entrée as they did (entrée, special salad and a sandwich). No tableware until we ASKED for them. I had their pulled pork sandwich, it was a too dry for my taste, the Ciabatta bread tasted like it just got taken out of the chiller. The clam chowder was very good though. The waiter does not pay attention too well, I ordered a cup of soup, I got a bowl instead, I ordered a salad with my sandwich instead of fries, I got fries. To add insult to injury, their service charge is already added on the bill.

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“A touch of class”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find a restaurant with great atmosphere and food. The shrimp bruschetta was tasty, and the salmon pasta was unique and satisfying. I'm not sure what days the band is there, but the weekend atmosphere was livened up by the jazz band. I will definitely be coming here again and I will tell my friends as well.

Guam
“No change from last bad experience”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

About two years ago my wife and I went to Table 35 and had a horrible experience (3 of 4 things we wanted to order were not available, cocktail orders were wrong, worst of all a $250 bottle of Dom was served warm, YES WARM and the waitress thought nothing of it) I sent an e-mail to the rest which took a week to respond and just basically said sorry no offer of free desert, cocktail or anything on our next visit...Obviously we spend money in restaurants and you would think we are the type of customer they want to return....Apparently not..

So we crossed Table 35 off our list and swore not to go there again.
Over two years later we decide to give them one more try.....First off we had a 6pm (early res) and they sit us in the bar under the stairs, there were only three other diners in the place?? Next, the first thing we try to order is not available tonight (you'd think they would tell you whats not available, cocktails were so so, my wife and I were very clear no I repeat and I repeat again onions on her main course.... Guess what was all over her main course, Apetizers were ok, no knife served with them, main course was fair, my steak requested medium was well done.

We gave them a second chance after more than two years and nothing has changed, Table 35 is officially off our list for life.

3 Thank Jon B
Guam, Mariana Islands
“Over rated”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had lunch there with my husband and little boy. I heard so much about them, so I thought we'd give them a try. First of all, for three ice teas it cost $10.50! Yikes! We ordered the fried baby artichokes and once I bit past the oil soaked batter I noticed the artichoke was fresh from the can. I understand that we're on an island and fresh anything is hard to come by, but to serve "canned" and trying to fry it? Not acceptable. But what disappointed me the most was my chicken lettuce wrap. While I was getting some ground chicken, a puddle of oil was greeting me at the bottom of the bowl! It was a shame.

2 Thank Trvler1914
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Our Visit to Guam”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We would like to express, our sincere thanks to all the staff at Table 35,
the overall experience was delightful.
The service was first class, courteous and knowledgeable
The food was Heavenly, mouth-watering, with a varied and wide – ranging menu coupled with a relaxing environment, where you can sample the very best Guam has to offer.
And we would not hesitate in recommending your restaurant.

Warm Regards

Keith & Teri White (from England)

• Visited September 2013