“Our Visit to Guam”

Table 35
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Tamuning
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Table 35 brings a new level of dining to Guam. A perfect combination of spectacular food and unique ambiance that is both sophisticated, yet warm and comfortable. Open for lunch and dinner, experience our fusion of American and Asian cuisine using only the freshest ingredients, sourced locally whenever possible. Daily specials available. Live music every Friday and Saturday night. Upstairs space available for private functions.
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Our Visit to Guam”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We would like to express, our sincere thanks to all the staff at Table 35,
the overall experience was delightful.
The service was first class, courteous and knowledgeable
The food was Heavenly, mouth-watering, with a varied and wide – ranging menu coupled with a relaxing environment, where you can sample the very best Guam has to offer.
And we would not hesitate in recommending your restaurant.

Warm Regards

Keith & Teri White (from England)

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Santa Rita, null, Guam
“Pretty good place!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Went there at around 530 pm or so, not many people in there so it was quiet. Liked the layout of the place comfortable in there, good AC. Waiter came to our table fast and took our drinks, brought our drinks right away and took the order. Food came pretty quick and was cooked excellently. Steak was a little more rare than I expected but was still good and tasted great. The grilled vegetables were good and the mushroom was one of the best mushrooms I've ever had.

• Visited September 2013
Dededo, Guam
“Bad service”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went there for lunch with some friends. Several items on the menu weren't available and the waitress made it sound like I was suppose to know that. The food was ok. The worst part was a different waiter was rushing us because it was close to closing. Haven't been back since.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Guam U
Tamuning, Mariana Islands
“Great night great food ruined”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I went for a romantic anniversary dinne at Table 35. We were seated near three or four other romanticizing couples. Oh! just right I thought. The food was good,the wine was good, the staff was nice, the decor was nice. But a drunken group of 8 or so arrogant off island contractor types (all over 40-ish men, women, black white and Asian!!) talked and laughed so loud all night long that I could not hear my wife talk at all! The groupd was led by an even drunker bozo who was actually blabbing loudly about how the place had gone downhill since last time he came to Guam. (It certainly did when he showed up!) It got even better when their obnoxious conversation turned to child birth, then bozo leader kept saying profanities every other word. Before I paid the bill I complained (loudly so the idiots would overhear me) to the staff who did nothing and didn't even comp us. By the way, the place was half empty and the group was seated right beside us couples. The waiter did say "we should come back on a weekend when they have Jazz". What the ....? And this place is supposed to Guam's touch of class establishment? More like Chucky Cheeze for drunkards.

Visited June 2013
James O, Owner at Table 35, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
We're really sorry to hear about your poor experience at the restaurant. We aim to create a comfortable and welcoming environment for our guests to enjoy, and the staff should have made an effort to address the other table, or offered an alternative seating arrangement. I am forwarding your review to the management and will be speaking to them to ensure that our team improves their guest relations. It was unacceptable for the staff to take no action when you brought it up. Again, we extend our sincere apology to you and your wife.
Tamuning
“Table 35 is top class”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a nice romantic evening with my girlfriend at Table 35. The food was awesome (I recommend the tenderloin), the service was equally just as great, and the overall atmosphere of the restaurant gives off a vibe that fits well with a fantastic date night!!!

• Visited June 2013