“Not Your Stateside Ruby's”
Review of Ruby Tuseday

Ruby Tuseday
Ranked #2 of 145 Restaurants in Tamuning
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2012

The menu is the same, the food is decent, but not up to US standards and we've yet to eat here (nor have any of our friends) without getting upset stomachs or the like. Atmosphere is nice, good location by the outlet and the service is good. Plenty of highchairs and plenty of space for large gatherings.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

My family and I love eating here!! We usually have our 2 children order from the kids menu (they get a free drink) and my husband and I usually get a meal and add a salad..there salad bar is awesome which is why we have it with our meal.. The salad bar is all you can eat so by the time our food comes we are usually close to being stuffed! It works out because we end up having yumy leftovers! They also give complimentary garlic biscuits which are YUMMY & right out of the oven!! For a family of 4 you can look at easily spending $60 & up!!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Ambience is also a reason I go there almost every week. Family dinners are usually there as well.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

It's Ruby Tuesday's but it is good. A little expensive but good none less.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

My family and I eat at Ruby Tuesday back in the U.S., and this one is up to par! Great fresh salad bar, flavorful drinks and good food. We have been here a couple of times, and have had a great experience each time. The only negative aspect is that is can be very pricey.
The service has been good and bad. It was hard for us to get our check when we were trying to leave one time, but overall the service is acceptable.
We will continue to eat here when we want healthy and flavorful food in a clean and inviting atmosphere.

Been to Ruby Tuseday? Share your experiences!