Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Valley of the Latte Adventure Park tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Valley of the Latte Adventure Park
from $60.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews river cruise catfish boat captain land crabs animal sanctuary adventure park basket weaving monitor lizards a lot of fun pineapple learn how ancient village bbq lunch fried rice crew demonstration hut
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Boat ride was very interesting and worth the money. Stopped along the way to visit a replica of an original "Chamorran" village as well as see original Chamorran "Latte Stones". The Chamorro people are the indigenous people of the Mariana Islands.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I had a great time with the jungle boat cruise. It was fun and informative as well. You get to learn more about Guam's culture and history. The tour guide was funny and helpful. From crab and cat fish feeding to getting down to see the zoo animals and latte houses, it was a good experience. The food was great too. BBQ island style and very flavorful!! Also came with dessert. I would absolutely recommend this to any travelers coming to Guam, it is a must. Great for all ages. Thank you to everyone at valley of the latte!!

1  Thank mawmawster
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband & I love the outdoors so decided to do their kayak/ stand up paddleboard (SUP) tour up the Latte River. They offer hotel pick up but we chose to drive since it’s only 30 minutes from Tumon, where we were staying. They were very organized, gave an excellent briefing on our route, as well as how to kayak or SUP. Our group had 6 people plus our awesome tour guide, Danielle. She kept things relaxed & fun. She covered some history of the area, explained about the surroundings, & brought bread for us to feed the land crabs & catfish. We made a stop along the way to visit an ancient Chomorro Village, see real ancient lattes & learn how to make fire with sticks & coconut husk. Bring your appetite, too, because lunch was huge portions of very good food (spare ribs, chicken, red rice, & cole slaw). Danielle was amazing. Ben, who was the boat captain on the power boat, was also quite funny & did the fire-starting demonstration. Also, every other person working there was super nice, very patient, and just a lot of fun all around!!!! Definitely recommend!

1  Thank gerisuej2018
David T, Owner at Valley of the Latte Adventure Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hafa Adai (means hello)

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our team members at the Valley of the Latte take great pride in sharing the beauty of our island with all who visit with us. We know you had a number of options to choose from, and we truly appreciate you choosing us for your Guam experience. I will make sure I will pass your note to Danielle, Benhart and the rest of our team.

We wish you safe travels and hope that you will come visit with us again the next time you are on Guam.

Si Yu'os Ma'ase (means thank you)

DAVID B. TYDINGCO

Reviewed September 26, 2018

I had a great day on the Jungle Riverboat Adventure Cruise. I came with my mother a little early and had a nice conversation with David, the owner, in the office. He gave us a thorough explanation about the history of Guam and the local area. Our tour began and it was non-stop laughter and smiles for the entire experience. The tour guides have plenty of puns and jokes to keep you on your toes. Pineapple Ben is an extremely informative guide, but he knows how to make you laugh too. There were many opportunities to take pictures with locals, animals, and cool jungle scenery. I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to have a fun, cultural experience of Guam.

1  Thank Devin S
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We absolutely enjoyed ourselves on this trip! Everyone from Mom and Dad down to the infant found something to love. Great narration on the river and flora and fauna viewing. Followed that up with a visit to a historical latte stone area, more wildlife and a carabao ride. The afternoon tour lasted about 2 hours and was perfect length for everyone.

Highly recommend a visit!

1  Thank ColoradoDad
Reviewed August 31, 2018

This was a fun and informative tour. We took my parents who were in visiting from the States, we all really enjoyed every aspect of the tour. The boat ride was relaxing and the staff provided lots of good information about the Chamorro culture and Guam in general. The village was really neat, seeing the ancient latte stones and learning about the way of life then was really interesting. My dad is a big history buff, he soaked in all this information and he loved being able to pick fruit from the tree and eat it. Loved walking through and seeing the animals also, the gentleman that tends to the animals was really nice and provided some good history about Guam as well. If you get the chance, feed the goat, she is too cute! We also enjoyed the lunch that was provided. We will be recommending this tour! Thank you again for a wonderful time, I am sure we will be back with our next group of visitors!

1  Thank Courtney W
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Our afternoon tour with Keith was a lot of fun. It’s a beautiful part of Guam that’s worth visiting and a great way to learn about CHamorro culture. Our kids enjoyed the whole tour, especially the animal sanctuary. And the pineapples, although slightly pricey, were delicious and very sweet.

1  Thank JMcKnapp
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I am from Guam. My family and I decided to join my brother in law and his family visiting from the Nethlands on the Riverboat cruise. It was very enjoyable. Our riverboat captain, Andy, and Keith our tour guide, made it an awesome time. They sprinkled in some humor and historical background. Kudos to them for keeping even the residents entertained with local humor! The Tamales Gisu referrence had me laughing.
My parents, two aunts, one uncle, my cousin, my husband, 10 month old son, my brother in law, his wife, and two teenaged children were on this tour... we all enjoyed ourselves today!

1  Thank Haggan671

Hafa Adai:

Thank you for your kind words. When we put the team together at the Valley of the Latte, we worked very hard to make sure that the experience we delivered was great for our local people first. We take great pride in sharing our history and culture and wanted our locals to be proud of what we do. If we were successful at this, we knew that we were also delivering a great experience for our guests from off-island.

We hope that you will come and visit with us again soon.

Si Yu'os Ma'ase,

DAVID B. TYDINGCO

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Went with my in laws from the states and my local family including kids. The captain and his mates were very entertaining. The guy who weaves was very good! The scenery, history and traditions were exactly what we should highlight to locals and tourists alike. The guy who made fire out of wood was impressive! Overall and great day. Glad they had a bathroom and water cooler for guests too.

1  Thank JojoO31
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

This tour was really fun and very informative. My two young boys 7 & 9 had lots of fun they really enjoyed riding the boat through the jungle and seeing the crab and fish! My teenage daughter 13 enjoyed the funny captain and Pineapple Joe our presenter and was amazed by the lattes and the ancient Chamorro house she saw. We loved the carabao ride it was all of their first time riding on one. The people that worked there were all really nice especially Dave. Definitely will come back again next time we come back to Guam! Recommended for all ages!

1  Thank lisa m

Hafa Adai (means hello)

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We take great pride in being a great family fun day that provides both education and entertainment to all who visit with us.

We hope that you will make time to join us again in the near future.

Take care and god bless.

DAVID .B. TYDINGCO