“If I had a second chance....”

Talofofo Falls Park
Hong Kong, China
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“If I had a second chance....”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I would not pick this as one of our visiting point!!

1) The 2 falls there were the shortest falls I have ever visited.
2) There is entrance fee, USD20/ head

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“AVOID AVOID AVOID!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

What a waste of money and time ! One or should I say THE worst attraction I've ever been to! Never ever worth 20$! The outside looks ok and promising, but that's it. Somehow very sick... Poor deers kept in a small cage, worn out amusing park equipment that was not working... Love park, sex park that is, too weird. And the waterfalls, omg. When we entered, we asked if we could swim on the falls, the lady said "Yes of course" . But when we arrived to the falls, there were signs saying ' no swimming'. Well, seeing that discusting brown trashy water, who wanted... Our worst experience,though, was to talk to the manager about this rip-off attraction. She was the rudest, impolite person on the island of Guam! A crazy witch! Never heard anyone talking that way to a paying customer! So, if you don't want your day get ruined, NEVER ENTER THIS PROPERTY! Horrible, horrible...

4 Thank Simply71
Helsinki, Finland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“AVOID❗ AVOID ❗AVOID❗”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Talofofo Falls Park is a complete nightmare.
I don't even know where to start.
The place is nothing but horrible from start to finish.
A total rip off. Entrance is $20 for a messy "park", not worth even $2.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY! Believe me.
You will only get in a bad mood and ruin your trip to Guam.
Loveland with the naughty statues is really weird, the falls a huge dissapointment, the cave a HUGE LIE and the "museum" a joke.
5yo could put together a better museum.
Rockmusic playing on full volume thru crappy loudspeakers. Makes you want to run out of there.
The cashier told us we can swim there but when we got down to the falls there where signs saying NO SWIMMING.
And worst of all the Lady Manager is RUDE and out of her mind.
Complained about the visit and told her how dissapointed we where and her answer was exactly this, word for word:
"We don't force you to come here, don't complain, you see on the broschure what you get"
And when I told her I'll spread the word around that the place is not worth visiting, she said:
"You can say whatever you want"
And then she walked away LAUGHING.

SO REALLY THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU GOING TO GUAM.
AVOID THIS PLACE AND SPREAD THE WORD.

8 Thank tpentti2
Gyeongju, South Korea
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“A disappointment....”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I thought that going to the falls was supposed to be about nature and about keeping things naturally beautiful?? I guess not, yeah 20.00 dollars a pop was not worth the condition of things and how the wildlife is kept and it has a nasty funk to it.. Its down right stinky.. The falls are not worth the money.. its kind of a wander around and make for yourself area.. Its a tourist trap and maybe its ok for them but its not ok for me.. Skip this place...

Visited March 2013
3 Thank chris a
Los Angeles, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“HORRIBLE... DO NOT VISIT!!! They treat ANIMALS POORLY and make up their own History of Guam, WW2 and the region”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Everything is wrong with this place.
- Lack of knowledge regarding the history of Guam
- For WW2, they had pictures/models of the American Civil War
- For photos/statues of the locals, they used a Native American Indian
- Smells like a ranch that hasnt had the pig pen cleaned out in a while
- Dilapidated Structures
- Yokoi's Cave is NOT the actual cave, there were employees digging it out and said it was another one but this is just for now.
- Two Deer a male and female kept in a small cage in HORRIBLE CONDITIONS... Mud everywhere, No dry space, including dirty food and water dish

This place was very embarrassing to have seen how they depict guam, how they treat animals and their lack of regional knowledge which they are obviously ok with because they display it for everyone to see.

Visited October 2012