“Perfect for the Layover Traveler”
Review of Harmon Loop Hotel

Harmon Loop Hotel
Harmon Loop Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Dededo
Seoul, South Korea
“Perfect for the Layover Traveler”
Reviewed November 27, 2010

Was i Guam for a 18 hour layover. This hotel was perfect. Cheap, close to the airport, and friendly staff. This is not the place to stay if you are planning on being in guam for a vacation but if your in transit it works perfectly. I landed around 2 am and flew out to Palau at 6 p.m.. I got a good night sleep. was able to leave my luggage at the hotel. walked down to the Micronesian mall (about a 15 minute walk) took the trolley around guam and to the two lovers point. had plenty of time to get back to the hotel to catch my ride back to the airport...

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank Bobby091

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Center Barnstead, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 10, 2010

I did a national tour with a theatre company that required me to stay in hotels for six months and NEVER have I woken up with ants in my hair, on my body, in my bed, in my laptop, in my bathroom, on my towel, in my suitcase, soon to be in my own home. I had food in trash cans only, but when a hotel requires you t not have food in your trashcan you have to ask whats going on. I asked the desk for a refund, discount they said they don't do that and another guest overheard our conversation and then reported her bug bites as well. I've never written a review for a hotel, but as I write this I'm still finding bugs in my hair.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
6 Thank camille062

Travelers are raving about these Dededo hotels

Fiji
Reviewed December 18, 2009

i was quite happy to see this place again..i was actually there in 2004 when i was still a kid with my family on vacation..i really treasure the memories i had here in this hotel and in Guam it was the last family vacation we had together before my dad sadly passed away..thanks Harmon Loop for the friendly environment and Kudos for the future.

God Bless

• Stayed August 2006, traveled with family
1 Thank Ice25
Eastern Shore of Virginia, Virginia
Reviewed December 8, 2007

If you need a place near the airport and close to the attractions of Tumon, consider this property. It has airport pick-ip from 6pm thru the night til 8am and the price is right. It is one of the lowest on Guam at around $50/night.

The staff is nothing special, but efficient. The rooms are functional and decent. Everything is clean and works. The property is well-maintained.

They have an internet connection in the lobby.

There is fast food across the street and taxis (expensive) can be easily gotten to go shopping or for nightlife. Airport and downtown are ten minutes away.

In a location where the nightly stays are generally very expensive, this is a good, clean option to satisfy your needs for a place to sleep and a base to get where you need to go on Guam.

• Liked — Value
  • Disliked — Cannot walk to any restaurants or shopping
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Goodpace
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dededo
Wyndham Garden Guam
Hilton Guam Resort & Spa
Palmridge Inn
Palmridge Inn
#1 of 1 in Barrigada

Been to Harmon Loop Hotel? Share your experiences!