“Ok food”

Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Dededo
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 26, 2016

The food was ok. Just what you'd expect from Denny's. The staff left a lot to be desired. They never checked to see if we needed refills and we had to flag down the waitress to get our check.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (109)

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

I love their special food choices during the holiday season. On any regular day I'd go here as well because of the added "only on Guam" menu, which offers rice and eggs and Chamorro sausage, those kinds of things. Great place for a family to eat at.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed June 3, 2016

I do not eat here anymore with my family. The food is always cold when you get it. The waitstaff is not properly trained and service is slow. The Micronesian Mall location is the place you want to eat. The Tamuning location has a fly problem. There is always flies in that restaurant. You know there is a fly problem if the wait staff offers you a fly swatter. I did find a fly in my food once. I did tell the wait staff. They didn't offer a discount or replace my order. I don't recommend this restaurant in Tamuning.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

Recently remodeled. I always find the quality of the food here seems to be a little better when they are not busy. Good value.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

Food is great, service is great, food is fully cooked, and I really love there steak.

I recommend people to come here, because its open 24/7 and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner ☺ coming back!

Date of visit: May 2016