“Excellent lunch, good atmosphere.”

Carmen's Cha Cha Cha
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Agana
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Restaurant was very nice for a "authentic" Mexican joint. The service was fast and plates were over sized and plentiful portions applied. The cheese enchiladas with green sauce was very good and reminded me of the TexMex I had growing up in Texas. This place is defiantly a must hit while on island.

1  Thank Eric H

Reviewed July 29, 2013

1  Thank James S
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm originally from south Texas, so I tend to be pretty picky about my Latin/Mexican food... and we LOVE Carmen's. My husband really enjoys the enchiladas, but I can't try them because I'm so hooked on the chicken mango wraps with chipotle cream sauce. It's such a nice combination of Latin fare and local ingredients, that it makes for a great combination. We always make reservations here when we have a fun event we're trying to book because we always have great food, great service, and a wonderful time.

Also, I noticed a few people mentioned that the prices are a bit high. Just for some perspective from someone who lives in Guam... prices for everything here are higher on everything because most items have to be shipped in. It was sticker shock for us too when we first arrived. But the portions at Carmen's are usually large enough to share, so you can easily get two portions for the price of one meal.

5  Thank 34AnneK34
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Carmen's does some things very very well, their drinks and tortillas are excellent. However as someone who lived in the southwest US for 6 years I find the food rather bland, under-seasoned, and nothing to get excited about. As others have said the menu is also a little pricier than I would like, but the location may be expensive and require that.

That said Carmen's service has always been good and if your are craving Mexican food there really are not many other options on Guam.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Went here for dinner after visiting the Chamorro market, which is a couple of minutes' walk away. Menu had all the things that you'd expect from a Mexican restaurant and food arrived speedily after ordering and was excellent. Service with a smile, though the waitress did struggle with our English accents. All in all - a good night out.

1  Thank HannahJosiah