“One of the best meals I've had in a long time”
Review of Meskla

Meskla
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Agana
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chicago
“One of the best meals I've had in a long time”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I was brought to this restaurant by some locals so that I could taste Chamorro cuisine. I haven't had the best luck with restaurants on Guam so I was a bit skeptical. What an amazing meal! I had the shrimp burger and it was incredible. I even tried the spicy dipping sauce which was fantastic! I wanted to take some home. I wish they would forgo some of the chain restaurants in Tumon Bay (where I normally stay) in favor of more restaurants like Meskla. I would eat dinner here every night the food was so good.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank travelbug71Chicago

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Left after an HR w/out eating”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Happy to beat he lunch rush only to witness the rush getting their food first. Left after an hour unhappy, hungry, & extremely disappointed! It's unfortunate this is our first experience & it'll definitely be the last!

“Dream worthy!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

This place was so good I have dreams about it!! Off a recommendation we decided to go here for dinner one night and showed up early enough that we were the only ones there! Our food was being made fresh and was completely worth the wait! Husband ordered a firecracker burger cooked to perfection with a boonie pepper sauce so good!! I ordered a mustard fried chicken with coconut sauce!! It was amazing!! Cooked juicy perfection!! Get the sauce on the side thou cause they put too much on mine for my taste. This place is just so good can't wait to go back!

Dededo, Guam
“Local Food”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I love the food -- especially the Tinala Katne (brisket) with their special Meskla's Finadene Dinanche' (dipping sauce). Whenever we have guests visiting Guam we make it a point to take them here. They then rave about the delicious food.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MVP_Guam
Honolulu
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went to this place for the Chamorro fusion and was not dissappointed. Had the fish-a whole fish on a bed of really great vegetables and the sauce- to die for, it was like a soy with onions and citrus. My firend had the vegetarian (not on the menu) fried tofu and vegetables which was so good I'd give up meat for it. All in all this place is a winner for real Guam/Chamorro food.

• Visited November 2012