I stayed here for two weeks and enjoyed my stay. When I was here last time about 4 years ago I stayed at the Trader’s and I liked Sadies better. The room might be a little better at Trader’s but the view, staff and food is much better at Sadies. I had a couple of issues with the room: I found cockroaches in the room about 4 times and the bath tub back-up with dark water twice. I also wished there were screen doors on the slider, because I enjoy sleeping with the window open. Remember I was there a month or so after the tsunami hit so that could be the reason for the back-up in the bath tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sadie's By The Sea is the only full service, beach front resort in American Samoa, located in the heart of the government and business centers of the island, and close to many tourist attractions. Sadie's by the Sea is a fun, charming resort with first class Polynesian service. Lush forested mountains surrounding Pago Pago's deep blue harbor complete the view from every room. Our private beach and clear warm water, just a few steps from your room, are perfect for swimming, snorkeling and kayaking year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sadie's by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sadie`s By The Sea Hotel Pago Pago
- Sadies By The Sea Pago
- Sadie's By The Sea American Samoa/Pago Pago