We recently stayed here for 4 nights and were slightly disappointed, given the cost of the room. Our initial room was lovely, carpeted floors, large plasma screen, etc except for one thing... the giant rat we found in our room! He was huge! We were promptly moved into a room on a lower floor with a smaller bed, small TV and tiled floors. The fridge was not working, the kettle had festering water inside, and then on day 3 when the toilet clogged up, my sister blew a fuse. The staff were generally friendly and accomodating, however my mother found one lady to be particularly rude each time she spoke with her. Overall, the hotel was nice and I have nothing to compare it to in American Samoa (as we only stayed here) but I never plan on returning there, so that says something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sadie's By The Sea is the only full service, beach front resort in American Samoa, located in the heart of the government and business centers of the island, and close to many tourist attractions. Sadie's by the Sea is a fun, charming resort with first class Polynesian service. Lush forested mountains surrounding Pago Pago's deep blue harbor complete the view from every room. Our private beach and clear warm water, just a few steps from your room, are perfect for swimming, snorkeling and kayaking year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sadie's by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sadie`s By The Sea Hotel Pago Pago
- Sadies By The Sea Pago
- Sadie's By The Sea American Samoa/Pago Pago