“Shrimp with Service”

Beachin' Shrimp
Ranked #8 of 402 Restaurants in Guam
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Beachin' Shrimp brings the coastal food culture of California, Mexico, Louisiana, and the United States East Coast to Guam! Unique authentic flavors, as well as delicious and fun beverages all at reasonable prices mean that everyone is welcome to enjoy Beachin' Shrimp! With a genuine coastal beach feel situated right in the heart of Tumon's Paradise Island right in the Plaza complex, Beachin' Shrimp's sure to be your new favorite hangout. With patio seating and kitchen open late, you're guaranteed to have one Beachin' time! Two locations: The Plaza (across T-Galleria in Tumon, Guam) Flame Tree Plaza (across PIC Hotel in Tumon, Guam. Same building as Hafaloha)
Tumon, Mariana Islands
“Shrimp with Service”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I tried this awesome new eating establishment in Guam. The staff was the friendliest we have experienced in Guam! Constantly checking to see if we needed anything. The food was awesome, but a bit pricey for the serving sizes. The California Shrimp rolls were great, so was the Coconut shrimp and Garlic Shrimp. The restaurant was very clean, bright and cheery. One drawback was their bathrooms are upstairs, very inconvenient. We will definitively make a return visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Dededo, null, United States
“First time dining in”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were greeted by the friendly hostess. Our server Maria was friendly and knowledgeable of the menu items. Food tasted great.
My only critique though is based on preference such as the Shangr La iced tea tasted like regular brewed tea than the herbal flavor I'm used to.
The butter was cold instead of room temperature so it was hard to spread on the bread. I had to wait a few minutes for it to get soft.
The tortilla for the Shrimp Kelaguen was baked instead of deep fried with a sprinkle of salt like I like it. I think it holds better when eating it with the Shrimp Kelaguen.
Overall great experience. Always room for improvement.

Guam
“Not for The Hungry!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We are a local family who usually try to experience new restaurants that open up in Guam. I must say that this restaurant has excellent customer service. The food was also great in taste. But on the other hand we found the food very expensive and the portions were small for the price they charge! The menu is also very small and not much to choose from. My wife ordered the Beachin Shrimp Signature Soup and noticed that there was hardly any noodles in the soup. She has a small appetite and wasn't even full. My son ordered the shrimp and fries and was dissapointed that the fries were sweet potato fries instead of regular potatoes. I ordered the Shrimp Rolls and can at least say that it was pretty good, but again $12 for an appetizer seems kind of steep. We usually ask eachother at the end of our meals if we would ever come back again and we agreed that we wont. oh & by the way they get a failure grade for first impression when we first got our drinks and found a floater in my water.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank southcentralplayer
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“Awesome Food and Great Servers!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I was just out roaming around downtown Tumon looking for something different to eat, and Beachin' Shrimp caught my eye. It was very clean and bright and just looked inviting. The waitresses were quick to welcome me and let me sit wherever I wanted, which happened to be at the bar since I was by myself. I ordered a Bloody Mary, which was perfect, and the price definitely a lot better than a lot of the other places around it. Then I ordered their shrimp and French bread. You dip the bread in the soup the shrimp are cooked in, and it is absolutely heavenly. The bartender was a very friendly young lady who made sure I always had anything I wanted, and was very friendly and talkative. I left there wishing I would be on Guam for another day so I could go back again! Definitely my new favorite restaurant on Guam.

1 Thank harryblalock
Guam, Mariana Islands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's Beachin' Awesome!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The food is excellent "beachin' with flavor", the waitstaff is friendly,helpful,and attentive. The decor is lovely, the prices are more than reasonable. We just <3 it!

1 Thank Castroleilani