“Ono breakfast choices”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I always liked Shirley's for its fried rice 12 years ago when I lived there and there was a Shirley's in Mangilao. Having gone back to Guam for 2 weeks in April 2012, I went to the restaurant at the Agana Shopping Ctr for breakfasts. Food was great, service was courteous and friendly, Someone else's reviews said something about go to Kings instead... no way, I also went to Kings and food/service there was barely acceptable compared to Shirleys.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

A great place to get a meal anytime of day. The selection is varied which makes it a good place to bring a group. Breakfast had the best choices. The daily specials were delicious too. Service can be hit or miss depending on time of day and number of customers. I would go back for more.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

My wife and I had breakfast at Shirleys like we do every time we visit Guam. I had one of the best ham & cheese omlets that I have had in a long time (that doesn't count the ones that my wife makes).

Reviewed January 8, 2012

We stopped by after church with the whole family. The food was plentiful unremarkable. Service was average.

Reviewed December 15, 2010

We tried their restaurant in Tamuning, beside Sta. Fe Hotel. The menu was extensive as they had Chinese, Western, Chamorro and Filipino dishes. The waiters were very accommodating as it was evening and my daughter wanted the breakfast meal and they gladly obliged. The servings are big but the price is very reasonable.