“not the best experience”

Big City Diner-Waipio
Ranked #8 of 146 Restaurants in Waipahu
“not the best experience”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We went there for lunch and it wasn't busy at all. My fiance ordered a sandwich combo and I ordered the nachos since the portion is big. The portions are I think were the only thing that was good about that place. When our food came his was fine, but my nachos were cold and the chips were kinda stale. On top of that the drinks we ordered were pretty much juice and soda and it came with some kind of black crap floating at the bottom. Through out our whole time there, our waitress barely came by to check up on us, even to drop off and pick up our check when we were done took forever. Sad to say we would not be coming back to this location any time soon...

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank LilBnySs

Calgary, Canada
“Great food good service reasonable prices”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We went 3 times to two locations. Enjoyed every meal. Nothing bad to say. I had the Taco salad twice and may have it again be for we go home.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank CalgaryYYC1
Manila
“Favorite breakfast place aside from my own kitchen”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is the best alternative to eating at home-where you can find all the fixings of a breakfast composed mostly of comfort foods.

Mililani Town, Hawaii, United States
“Good food, good prices”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

We love Big City Diner-Waipio. The food is very good, the prices are right and the service good and this place is very popular because of that.

• Visited December 2011
Mililani, Hawaii
“Loco Moco - One of the better ones”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Big City Diner has always done a very good breakfast. I've recently become hooked on their loco moco. Yes, the loco moco is a "local" staple (a hamburger patty on rice with brown gravy and an egg), but I rarely order it because the patty is often too dry or the gravy is too salty, but Big City has consistently (here and other locations such a Pearl Ridge) provided a very good, and consistently so, Loco Moco. The patty is large, meaty, and not overcooked (I believe medium is the rarest they will do). The gravy is a good quality and tasty gravy. I always order with extra onions and brown rice. Terrific!

Visited September 2011