“Great way to see Oahu”

Book In Advance
More Info
$350.00*
and up
5-Hour Luxury Four Door Convertible Tour of...
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Waipahu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tour guide and limousine service on Oahu & Honolulu, Hawaii in a luxury convertible! Relax and leave the driving to us and enjoy the views while riding in style. Not only see the ocean and sky but experience it with the aroma of flowers in the air and the gentle feeling of wind through your hair! We customize the route and activities to accommodate your interest and schedule while you are here on Oahu. No stress, no worries, no hurries. The only 4 door convertible on the island, a Chrysler 300C that carries 4 passengers. Reasonable rates!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 4, 2014

We are here on a business project and wanted to get the most out of the weekends. The hotel did not have a regular private tour guide, but I kept pressing. Finally she found Mark. He worked around our schedule, which I kept changing on him, When we finally got together (he picked us up at the hotel as requested) he was great. Mark shared the history of the island at each stop. We went to the places that were of interest to us and skipped the places that were not. I always use a private tour guide to see any city and Mark was one of the best. His prices were very fair and the fact that we did the tour in convertibles (the only 4 door convertible on the island) allowed us to see the mountains and the ocean with out peeking through the window. He has 2 cars and we changed to make more room for the second half of the trip. I will use him when other friends come to the island.

1  Thank Road_Warrior_TD
in 10 reviews
"stops"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed October 20, 2014

I'm so glad we had Mark take us on our tour instead of us renting a car - then we could enjoy all of the scenery without worrying about traffic.......or getting lost!

And in a convertible = PERFECT!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Shannon L
Reviewed October 16, 2014

We booked Mark for the first full day of our honeymoon in Hawaii and it was absolutely one of the best decisions we made for this trip. I wanted to get our bearings on the island since this was my first time to Oahu. Mark not only showed us the must sees of the island but also some of the coolest places no big tour buses could ever take you to (loved the Spitting Caves) simply because they wouldn't fit down some of the smaller streets on the island.

Some of the highlights of our day include:

1) Getting a mini food tour of the island (malasadas at Leonard's, the shave ice shop Obama goes to, garlic shrimp trucks on the North Shore and dole whip at the Dole Plantation just to name a few).

2) Learning about the rich history and culture of the island and the locals. I have so much respect for the land and the culture.

3) Swimming with turtles (I can't swim so Mark brought a boogie board for me so I could enjoy the experience without feeling like I'll drown...even in 2 feet deep water).

4) Mark took our picture with our camera and with his. He sent us everything within the same week which was really nice. He even helped some other couples take pictures too. Honestly, he's so nice.

Some people may think, "Hmmmm, what's so different about a private tour vs. a big bus tour? We see the same thing." Let me tell you, the experience is totally different. You actually get to know someone on a personal level and that leads to a lot of great conversation. Mark learned that we both shared a love of cars and real estate and we chatted for hours about both and he even took us on a mini tour of cool real estate on the island.

Private tours also allow you to see all of the things we wanted to see, in the time we wanted to see them in. If we didn't want to spend a long time somewhere, we just packed up and headed to the next spot. If we wanted to take in a place for a little longer, Mark let us stay until we were ready for the next stop. We never felt like herded cattle and we loved the fact that we could do what we wanted to do on our own timeline. It really gives you so much more freedom to see everything you want to see.

Mark, if you see this, we thank you so much for the great time you showed us! We went back to a bunch of places you showed us and the history and culture lesson really helped shape the rest of our trip. We kept saying, "Oh remember when Mark told us about this?" or "Oh where was that beach Mark took us to?" Our trip was so much more richer because of our day with you...to everyone here, do not hesitate to have Mark show you the beautiful sights of Oahu!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank 19beechcroft
Reviewed October 12, 2014

To say we had a great day would be an understatement. From the moment we were picked up at our hotel, spot on time, we were treated to the beautiful sights of Hawaii. Mark, the owner and driver of the super slick Audi A6 cabriolet is a master of his craft, he took us to and educated us in 7 hours that others would have taken days to see and learn.....Mark has it all, from a comfortable ride, iced water, sun block and even cough drops when I needed them. He took us to amazing places, we had malipasadas (Hawaiian doughnuts) galic shrimp, great photo stops, Mark took our camera and took photos of us at every opportunity, he even emailed pics he had taken on his own camera. He has music recorded to match the sights we were seeing, he has an eye for detail...he is an all round nice guy...After we had finished our tour Mark dropped us off at Wiakele for a bit of retail therapy and then cam back a couple of hours to collect us and bring us back to the hotel. I would have no hesitation is recommening Mark from Hawaiian Cabriolet, in fact I will tell anyone that is coming here to "ring Mark" for a day to to remember. We not only had a wonderful day but we made a new friend..thanks Mark...