“What a great day on Oahu!”

Hawaii Convertible Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$420.00*
and up
Luxury Convertible Tour to Oahu's North Shore
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Waipahu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tour guide and limousine service on Oahu & Honolulu, Hawaii in a luxury convertible! Relax and leave the driving to us and enjoy the views while riding in style. Not only see the ocean and sky but experience it with the aroma of flowers in the air and the gentle feeling of wind through your hair! We customize the route and activities to accommodate your interest and schedule while you are here on Oahu. No stress, no worries, no hurries. The only 4 door convertible on the island, a Chrysler 300C that carries 4 passengers. Reasonable rates!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Envious eyes watched as I jumped into Mark's sharp red Audi Convertible! I had visited Oahu before, but it was soon obvious that I knew very little about this tropical paradise! Mark's explanation of the history of the island was so captivating that it was kind of like reading a book you can't put down. He took me to sights on the island that I didn't even know existed. Beautiful! I recommended Mark's tour to my sister and her husband and she actually wrote me a letter thanking me for the recommendation. Hire him for the day. It will be the best money you will spend on your visit!

All reviews
"shrimp"
"hour tour"
"book mark"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"own pace"
"take photos"
"waikiki beach"
"sights"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed July 1, 2013

On the occasion of our wedding anniversary and having never been to the Islands, Cabriolet was the perfect choice. Mark made a quick inventory of what we wanted to see and provided a full range of choices, seasoned with just a hint of insightful suggestion.

Mark's passion for history provided a wonderful context for viewing the Island. Of particular interest to us was the National Memorial of the Pacific. This was one of Mark's suggestions and it turned out to be a memorable and moving experience, thanks in no small measure, to the commentary provided by Mark.

While on the island we took some of the standard tours in large buses which were fun as well, but zipping around with Mark in his convertible, and having the freedom to move at will around the Island was a luxury we are glad we indulged in. We heartily endorse Cabriolet!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have been to Oahu numerous times but we have never seen and enjoyed Oahu the way we did when we had Mark show us around. It was a truly customized and personalized tour. Mark showed us what we wanted to see and more! We enjoyed our convertible ride and had a wonderful time with Mark. There is no other way to see Oahu. I recommend experiencing Oahu on a different level with Cabriolet Tours.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Mark will certainly show you all that Oahu has to offer, from the smallest take away store to the best of the best sight to see on Oahu, plus Marks knowledge of the island is remarkable we learnt a lot from him. Hubby was very happy that Mark knew where to take him to see the great golf courses. Will recommend Mark to everyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We toured the SE part of Oahu with Mark in early March. My DH, 9 year-old daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the sights, neighborhoods, historical places, snorkeling and Hawaiian ice. Mark took us to places that tours would have covered, however, we were able to do it much more efficiently as a small group. That freed up our time to see out of the way spots and local things that were unique and fun. Mark was very patient with our daughter and even got her to snorkel with him for the first time! She loved it. We really appreciated his love of history, his knowledge and his interesting background. We highly recommend Hawaii Cabriolet Tours!