“Local authentic Hawaiian”

Ken's In & Out Plate Lunch
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Waimanalo
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Order the Mini Lunch plate unless you want 2 scoops of rice with your main choice and the heavy on the may mac salad. Ono-licious pulled pork. Some flies in the covered outdoor dining. Very laid back local style place. The owner is a Christian wrestling coach. Extensive menu and shave Ice too. This is a favorite local spot.

1  Thank JanetRomer

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were looking for someplace, not fastfood to have a quick lunch on our way to the beach. To my delight, they had things all my family would end up loving AND, to my delight, I could order breakfast for myself all on top of rice! We always eat breakfast at the hotel so I never get to eat my favorite meal out. Not so on this trip. We found Ken's and had a delicious meal. Several days later we were heading into the same area and we decided to come back. We were treated like old friends. I'm not sure how many non-locals they get, but they sure treated us nicely. My one daughter got grilled cheese sandwich, the other got a cheeseburger and my husband got the delux hamburger.. I got two eggs over easy on toast which was on rice with bacon. The best deals we got on the island was at Ken's. Highly recommend this little mom and pop shop!

1  Thank Catherine H