“Extraordinarily Entertaining!!!”
Review of Chief's Luau - MOVED

Chief's Luau
More attraction details
Owner description: Chief's Luau is TripAdvisor's highest rated luau in the state of Hawaii. It is the ultimate authentic, interactive and romantic experience that culminates with a spectacular 10-minute, 8-man fire knife dance. You will feel you were invited to the Chief's backyard. Experience up-close and personal activities with Chief's entire cast, 'imu ceremony and a sumptuous dinner buffet. Stunning ocean-mountain vista, the smallest and most intimate of all luaus on Oahu. Produced by Chief Sielu Avea.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

WOW - this was an amazing luau!!! My family loved every moment of it. My 8 year old daughter's eyes were glued to the stage the entire time and said this was the best show she had ever seen. I myself had the best time! The Chief is hilarious and very talented and so very gracious. The setting/scenery was spectacular and the food was
good! This show was definitely the highlight of my trip to Hawaii and a memory I will never forget. A very special luau indeed!!!!

All reviews
in 54 reviews
"whole family"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Luau Was Amazing. Funny And Very Entertaining. Food Was Delicious. Would Definitely Go Again! Recommend To Anyone Local Or Visiting The Island.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I visited Chief's Luau on our visit to Oahu. The chief and his crew put on an awesome show. The performances were very well done! They involved the crowd throughout the whole night. Very entertaining. The food was top notch. They had more plenty for everyone and it was delicious.

I haven't been to many other Luaus, or any for that matter, but I bet they don't get any better than this!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This Luau over all amazing. Food could have been warmer and better, but location and entertainment was the best Luau I have ever been too.

Cheif is a little cheeky, very funny and animated. I would recommend it to everyone. Just eat before you go. It s worth the price of the show and the back drop can't be beat!