“Chief & His Group Are The Best On Oahu!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Chief's Luau at Sea Life Park
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Waimanalo
More attraction details
Owner description: Chief's Luau is TripAdvisor's highest rated luau in the state of Hawaii. It is the ultimate authentic, interactive and romantic experience that culminates with a spectacular 10-minute, 8-man fire knife dance. You will feel you were invited to the Chief's backyard. Experience up-close and personal activities with Chief's entire cast, 'imu ceremony and a sumptuous dinner buffet. Stunning ocean-mountain vista, the smallest and most intimate of all luaus on Oahu, located only 25 minutes from Waikiki. Produced by Chief Sielu Avea.
The Colony, Texas
“Chief & His Group Are The Best On Oahu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

If your planning a trip to Oahu you will not be disappointed with Chief's Luau. They do an excellent job of entertaining the audience, as well as taking you through the history of Hawaii. The food and drinks are delicious and the interaction with the audience makes you feel right at home. This Luau is unlike any other you will find on the island! We have seen it twice and we will go again.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Mililani, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Luau in Hawaii - By Far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

We have visited Hawaii more then 20 times over the past 25 years and we first saw the Chief perform at the PCC. The show knocked our socks off. As you might guess, having lived in Hawaii and visited many times, we have pretty much seen them all. The Chief's Luau is the very best in humor, family fun, food, and no body on the planet is better at fire dancing. Nobody! We took our son's family to their new location at Sea Life Park. The location is a perfect setting. The ocean and cliffs are in the background ... and the mountains are also very nearby. Perfect!

We loved the show ..and would highly recommend to all!

Sacramento, California
“Been to many Luau's, this one is the best and I would recommend it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I am a mainlander but involved in Hawaiian clubs locally. Have been to a ton of Luau's in my life. Went to Hawaii with my mom to attend a wedding. Wanted to have her experience a luau so chose this one. When I put our photo album of our trip together, I realized this luau was the highlight of our week in Hawaii. This is not a traditional luau. This luau was very interactive. Everyone of ALL ages had activities to participate in and interact with the staff and dancers. The setting had the ocean as the background. As the evening progressed, until the sun set, the backdrop with the ocean and sunsetting behind the stage was a magnificent show. They couldn't have chosen a better venue to have this at than Sea Life Park. The food, the show, the activites prior to the show, the activities and participation during the show... was a ton of fun and a show to remember. I would suggest you arrive right when the park opens to participate in the pre-activities. We got there a little late and wished we had gotten there right as they opened to enjoy the pre-activities.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“a great surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I've been going to Hawaii for the past 17years and have been to a TON of Luau's and I have to say this was one of my favorites. It was authentic and cozy. I liked that it was a bit samller than some of the other well know luaus. Really gave everyone the chance to expierence the luau in every way possible. The food and service was great and the show was excellent....I didn't get bored for a second and was sad when it was over. Great job Chief and staff...keep it up!!!!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Chief's Luau - Great Fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

My family & I took our first trip to the island of Oahu this summer and after searching on the internet for luau's to go to - I came upon Chief's Luau. What a great find! This was definately one of the hilights of our trip. Great Family Fun and my next visit to Oahu we will definately include a luau at Chiefs Luau!!