“Great little gem”

Dining options: Breakfast
Northumberland, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great little gem”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here randomly for lunch. Not a huge menu, but who cares. I had the signature sandwich, which was great. My husband had the pizza with sundried tomatoes and loved it.
The owner is really friendly, and there's great art on the wall.

• Visited September 2013

St. George, Utah
“Nice little eccelectic place- a little diamond in a semi rough spot”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had breakfast at the café and it was a nice pleasant experience. Reasonable priced. Great help. The owner helped point us in the right direction. We stayed a few blocks from the café and in my opinion; the area is a bit rough around the edges. Café was a little out of its element. It a good way. We will be back.

• Visited August 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“Quick snack stop, fantastic smoothie and more”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

It was too late in the afternoon (and too close to a planned big dinner) for a full meal, my time was a little tight, but I had read that the food here was good, so I stopped for a mini-lunch/snack. The decor was quirky, homey and fun. I just ordered potato salad-- which was delicious and unique, with pineapple and a little spice (heat)-- and a berry smoothie. The smoothie couldn't have been better. Enjoyed a quick chat with the new owners before continuing my drive around the island, and was glad I'd heard about this fairly obscure spot and recognized it when I might otherwise have passed on by and missed a quick but very satisfying mini-meal.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MJGfromVa
Parkdale, Australia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Loved the food, decor, atmosphere, prices, location, the homeliness, but most of all I enjoyed the friendly greeting from the staff. People make places and this is proof of that. I'll be back!

• Visited June 2013
anthem
“Check the menu before you go”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Of the four of us, I was the only one who would return. Food was very healthy (my family called it "too earthy") but perhaps it's a little too risky when you have kids. It's not like there's a cheese quesadilla option. Then again, you could always hit Keneke's for the kids then swing by the Beach Cafe. I wouldn't drive out of my way to go there, but if staying in the area again I would certainly go back... albeit by myself. *wink*

Visited May 2013