“Great Local Eatery With Tasty Healthy Options”
Review of Sweet Home Waimanalo - CLOSED

Sweet Home Waimanalo
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great local eatery with fresh local produce, tasty sandwiches, wraps, salads, fresh fish. Many vegetarian options too. Friendly staff. Forget a long drive to "go out" to eat - stay local, stay "home".

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Excellent fish tacos, cole slaw, pulled pork and smoothies. I also bought gifts to bring home from their shop. The only negative was the number of flies around the eating area which is outside. Getting your food to go solves that problem.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stopped by today for an early lunch after driving the H-3 across Oahu. My wife had the BBQ Pork bowl and I had the Pork Luona bowl. Both were very good with fresh well cooked pork over a scoop of brown rice. We also had a side bak choy slaw and a pice of Triple D Corn Bread. Both were yummy as was the whole meal. The worst problem? Sitting outside eating we were attacked by flies! My advice would be to get your lunch to go and drive down 73 a few miles and have it in a nice beach park. Even eating in the car would be better as far as I'm concerned. Oh, also, there is no longer a sign on the building so just look for the red former gas station beside a Mickey Ds.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great atmosphere. Liked the little shop. Friendly and fast service. Portions good. Pulled pork and fish tacos fairly spicey. I loved it-- my 3 kids not so much.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

The food here was exactly the kind of food I would eat every day if I had a personal chef. Fresh, local, delicious. The mint in the drinks is growing outside right beside where you eat. The food is all fantastic. We had veggie chilli, bean burger, wraps, fish tacos, and a tofu plate, and all of them were incredible.