“So much fun swimming with the dolphins.”

Sea Life Park Hawaii
Ranked #5 of 17 things to do in Waimanalo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sea Life Park, Hawaii's marine life comes alive in a dazzling display that will entertain and delight visitors. Located just 15 miles from Waikiki, on Oahu's beautiful and scenic Makapuu Point, Sea Life Park is a world-class marine attraction perched between the majestic Koolau Mountain Range and breathtaking Makapuu Beach. See dolphins swim, sea lions sing, and penguins perform in this magical place by the sea.
Hollywood, Florida
“So much fun swimming with the dolphins.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

So it was for my 16th birthday that we went to Hawaii. All i wanted to do was to see the sunset and to swim with the dolphins. Well what do i know? My dad gets me tickets to swim with them! It was so much fun. They helped you through everything you did. The instructers were very nice and they were fun. You got to dance with the dolphins and even kiss them! When you touched them they were like silk it was amazing. Over all if anybody would go to the park to swim with the dolphins, i would reccommend it. It may not be to fun for adults, but for me and my sister it was amazing. You also get pictures taken while your in the water with the dolphins i got all three of mine! The photographers are really good at taking picture. Just dont step over the edge of what your standing on. The water is pretty cold!

Visited February 2013

• Korean first
Ashburn, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“We kissed dolphins!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I woke up super early the day we planned to go to Sea Life Park. We booked a dolphin swim through our hotel's concierge and I was super excited to experience it. My husband woke up to me pacing around and calling family members back home talking about how it was "dolphin day." The drive to the park was gorgeous and the view from the park is truly breath taking. The staff were very friendly and we had a blast. We swam with dolphins, kissed dolphins, took photos with dolphins.......ah. Perfection. We also snorkeled with rays and fish! It was my first snorkeling experience and I loved it. We fed lettuce to fish! Everything was done in small groups so you never felt like you were lost. The dolphin show was also outstanding and we really enjoyed the food at the Sea Lion cafe which is located in the park. I'd go again in a heart beat. We bought the pictures and video of our swim. Video does not have sound but it's still cool to have. DOLPHINS ROCK!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank SuperDuperBrit
Cary, North Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What a great park !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Dolphin encounter,dolphin show sea lion show great ice cream whalphin show great view of the waimanalo beach from the park to make you feel you are watching then in the sea. My little one had great time what more can you ask for in a day!!!!

Visited April 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Royal Dolphin Swim”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

I did the Royal Dolphin swim, it was awesome, and I would recommend it to anyone. The Dolphin show was really good as well.

The park was a little dated and could have done with a bit of an overhaul. There was definitely not enough to keep you going for more than 3 hours, so it was lucky that there was a bus stop outside the park so for $2.50 we could return to Waikiki without having to wait for the shuttle to return.

Over all I really liked the park but for my friends who had to pay $52 for the park (plus shuttle) it was a bit much.

Visited May 2013
Mesa, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“sea life park- over-priced”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

i paid the 29.99 admission price.. totally not worth the price... there is only one dolphin show and one sea lion show... there needs to be additional shows to warrant the admission price. the location scenery is beautiful.... watching the other people with their dolphin experiences is enjoyable...the food was ok, the dole whip was excellent... there was not enough to keep me busy for the entire day until 5:00pm --- do not waste your money going here...

Visited May 2013