“Cute shows, a little run down, you decide”

Sea Life Park Hawaii
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Waimanalo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sea Life Park, Hawaii's marine life comes alive in a dazzling display that will entertain and delight visitors. Located just 15 miles from Waikiki, on Oahu's beautiful and scenic Makapuu Point, Sea Life Park is a world-class marine attraction perched between the majestic Koolau Mountain Range and breathtaking Makapuu Beach. See dolphins swim, sea lions sing, and penguins perform in this magical place by the sea.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I didn't know much about this place, but it was part of the Go Oahu card and a coworker recommended it. You have to pay $5 for parking. There was no line when we went in Nov and the park was almost MT. They were having discounted dolphin adventures. I had no interest, because I don't swim. But if I wanted that, the discount was deep. There were three shows and they were spread out. I was a little bored waiting for them to start, so I took a little nap. After the third show we left. It isn't Sea World, but it was amusing. It was Halloween and they did some cute things - dressing the sea lions up in costumes, and the penguins, etc.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a great place to explore the sea life in Hawaii; both my husband and I enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Took our family there and worth every cent. Lots of exhibits and the dolphin show was wonderful. Both our children loved it. Pricey, but heck it is a beautiful setting. The park needs money to maintain the quality for the animals. Imagine what we spend this amount on in life. Worth going once and would highly recommend it if you budget.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

What a blast. Paid for the premium visit (over $200) and checked off an item from my "bucket list." So much fun.

The park itself is very small. Family members got in for half price because they brought a coke can to recycle ($15 versus $30)...they were having a recycling day. The $15 was worth it but unsure about the $30........the dolphin and "walphin" were terrific.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Cool place, staff is passionate about marine life. They have dolphin shows and actually let guests get in the water with dolphins from time to time. It is pretty small, but getting face to face with marine life in Hawaii is pretty awesome.

1  Thank walkabout2011