“A good restaurant in a fast-food dominated area”
Review of Tacos & More Inc.

Tacos & More Inc.
Ranked #12 of 56 Restaurants in Waianae
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Looking for a good meal in Waianae that isn't a fast food outlet? Try Tacos and More. The service is friendly and quick. The menu isn't large, but includes most of the usual Mexican fare. the pork torta (sandwich) is huge and delicious. Can also recommend the garlic shrimp. There's a small outside eating area and 3 cozy rooms inside. Live music Thu-Sun.

1  Thank BoredOfWood
There are newer reviews for Tacos & More Inc.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I live in Waianae and love Tacos & More. It's the best Mexican food and service that we've found on the island so far. Lucky for us it's just down the road. :l

1  Thank reneeroesser
Reviewed May 29, 2012

At least that was our hope when we got to Taco's and More. First, in their defense. It was getting towards closing time on a busy Memorial weekend. Perhaps the kitchen crew was getting ready to shut down for the night. Maybe that's why the beef in my taco and the crusty taco shell itself both tasted burned, dry and salty. Not a good combination. The refried beans and rice seemed like they were scraped from the bottom of the pot too. My wife's carne asada was so so. She noted that the salsa was average. There was a good portion of steak that too seemed to lack much flavor to go with the one average sized flour tortilla offered. The famous Margarita came on the rocks in a large glass and was pretty tasty. The service was very good. Attentive and not over bearing. I hate giving bad reviews. But on this night, the kitchen crew never came to dinner. Maybe next visit will be better.

2  Thank TJBellingham,Wash.
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Its a great place to eat, but yesterday...I was surprised when I got my order! I've ordered "Chile Verde" and to this, I'v added some hot sauce, and to my surprise it was "SPOILED!" So I had mentioned it to one of the worker, and that person walked back into the kitchen and returned. In responsed, "Oh, I added too much hot sauce and it changed the flavor." To this, it was NOT a
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! To Add, I WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN!!!
Moreover, my friend's plate of "Chile Verde" was also spoiled. They too was disappointed. At the end, we all ended up with "tummy ache!"

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Doesn't look like much but food and drinks were very good. Huge Magaritas, one is enough if driving. Had the shrimp special, very tasty, nice portion and cheap Service was good. nice ambiance, live music was nice.