“Pizza Hut at Honolulu Airport has no sauce on any of their pizzas.”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #26 of 56 Restaurants in Waianae
Kaunakakai, Hawaii
“Pizza Hut at Honolulu Airport has no sauce on any of their pizzas.”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Never in my life have I had a Pizza without "sauce". When it happened at "Pizza Hut" at Honolulu Airport I thought it was a mistake, so I asked for "sauce". The person who could barely speak english, handed me a package of Ranch Dressing and kept shaking her head "No".
DOES PIZZA HUT KNOW ABOUT THIS?????

• Visited July 2014

Eagle, Mi
“PIZZA IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SAUCE ON IT”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Just ordered a pizza from here and am sitting here eating it. Notice I didn't say enjoying it. This must be the only pizza joint in the world where they can stretch one pint of sauce far enough to make pizzas for an entire year. Never seen anything like this in my life and I am over sixty so I had plenty of pizza.

1 Thank Justanhonestreview4U
Waianae, Hawaii
“Garlic Bread Pizza is The Bomb”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Had the Tuscan Pasta and the Garlic Bread Pizza w/mushrooms. It was the bomb! Really tasty and fresh. Great place for family. Green, fresh salads and really good chicken wig variety.

Visited December 2013